Home Sweet (WIP, Demo)

I was kinda suspecting that something happens to her early in the game, actually. Some of the things the MC and other characters have said seem to imply something along those lines.

1 Like

I’m going to have to differ with what other people are saying here, I like being in the position of being engaged at the start, it’s a welcome change and I think it could be interesting to see how it plays out.

1 Like

Eh, I don’t really like in CYOA to be forced in relationships

What?! Something will happen to Taylor? :scream: Oh no… That’s gonna be sad :cry:

Oh I definitely don’t mind it- I don’t want to come off like I’m complaining. But I’m interested to see how things pan out.

It’s amazing how things like that can slip through, it should definitely say ‘family’ :joy: Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback!! Blake doesn’t tell you exactly how your family’s name is popping up right away because they don’t trust you and were more trying to threaten you but it’ll be clearer in the next update hopefully! Speaking of clearer, you and your dad live in a separate house, you just go over to each other’s houses a lot because you’re family! Thank you for your interest~!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.