Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Hello I’m searching for a wip where you are a monster living in a train doing a detective job. I chose a doll like monster but I think you can also be a Cerberus I think?

that’s When It Hungers(formerly Smoke and Velvet), it’s being reworked in twine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’m looking for a WIP. It has supernatural elements. One of the potential RO’s works at or owns a bar or pub and has a crush on you. Another RO you were friends with as a child comes back into your life. I remember playing it around a year ago. I know it’s not much to go on.

Am also looking for a WIP. Starts with MC talking to a boy with eldritch abomination for a pet (or it’s the same entity). Then the boy peruses MC’s memories especially about MC’s foster sister (MC also has a bad luck of swapping foster parents regularly). Sister gets kidnapped during Halloween at some abandoned asylum’s party (there were a boy who drunk beer regularly, creepy woman who told creepy story about last patient who got lobotomized and kidnapped sister at the end, another girl who got lost in asylum and sister’s girlfriend (you could also be jealous of her if you set that you have feeling for “sister” (you are not related by blood, but you’re family))). Out of everyone, who were present at the party, only 2 people did NOT went MIA is the MC and sister’s gf.

Cheers.

2 Likes

that would be WiP: Invicto (Updated on 04/02/2022)

3 Likes

Can anyone help me finding this?
The mc wakes up on a lab where some pepole are making a autopsy i think and the mc has wings.
Later when you try to escape you meet some other pepole with codenames: karma, ace, joker or something like that cant remember very well. Somthing like villains i think?

A Drop of Night (WiP) (Demo Uploaded 04/11/2017)

2 Likes

Anyone knows of a game where the mc is a cowboy he can join one of two gangs one of them is called Hades legion i think.

The Burning Sun

1 Like

Hey I’m trying to find a low fantasy WiP where you were a prince/princess sent away to fight in a war at a young age but now your back the king is dead and the new queen is your young sister who you can either guide or puppet as you lead an army to war. Also you’re dealing with a lot of trauma from seeing death at a young age. Can anyone help me out it’s been nagging me for weeks now.

I think you’re referring to I, The Forgotten One

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I’m trying to find 2 CYOA’s that were previously on dashingdon but moved into Itch.io.

The first one is about the MC and their twin, their family has been cursed and that curse was given to your Twin because she was born first.
Said curse gives the cursed the ability to be given a prophetic dream or something, and you and your twin’s job is to stop the premonition before it happens.
There’s a druid RO, A goth girl named Lily, and a human turned werewolf cuz spoilers.

The second one starts with a 3rd person introduction of a couple of warriors kneeling in a court to 2 warrior queens, you are given a choice of weapons to choose from and you kill them with said weapon choice.
The game time skips in you owning the castle now, and for some reason you got a wound that’s cursed, and you need to cure it before you die.
There’s a really cute Non-binary assistant slash apprentice that can’t control their magic, a sleep deprived doctor that can’t take care of himself, and a bitchy elf soldier.

1 Like

Speaker by speakergame and Regrets of the Traitor: Book One by Rotten_games ?

3 Likes

Damn, that was fast. You’re right, thank you so much!

2 Likes

cant rem the name of a wip game here… MC got betrayed many yrs ago and got turned into a ghost in the future. Theres some flashbacks that show MC’s past :3 I remember the old friend is very mean to us haha

is it Spellbound: A Ghost Story (WIP) [Updated August 27, 2020]

3 Likes

tht was fast xD thank youu!!

It’s been a long time so the details are a little vague.

I’m looking for a WIP about the MC getting accepted in a University??? And their mom is probably a genius???
The only thing I’m certain of was that there was a RO that had a prosthetic leg. I vaguely remember there having a bathtub scene with them.
And that in chapter 2 or so we went to an island with 3 or more people and the RO I mentioned earlier hated the man that we went to the island for to meet???