Herculean (WIP, update 8/3/19)

@VenusHeart
Psst… spoilers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I didn’t know Archor had a crush on the MC but that makes it just better since I’m leaning towards him.

3 Likes

Hazel is also an eye color but other than that I loved the story, the relationships between the characters seemed natural which I know can’t be easy.

1 Like

Sooooooooooo, I decided to flirt with Iovis when the first option to flirt with them appeared. But when the second chance to flirt with them appeared, the option was greyed out…?

1 Like

Yeah, that was intentional. But don’t worry too much about it; I’m going to be fixing a bunch of things soon with flow and stuff so there won’t be 2 flirt options with them.

1 Like

Just wanna update and say that Aruna and Ananta have been renamed to Runa and Nanta to fix the ‘too many A names’ thing.

10 Likes

@beargodgames Here’s a random question; what does each of the characters look like? There’s no physical description for any of them? Was that deliberate, so that each reader can imagine them the way they want to? Or are you planning on adding a description of them at a later time? Also, why is Nanta’s stat starts on 0 while everyone else’s starts at 25?

@VioletHikari physical descriptions are something that sort of slipped my mind as I introduced the characters on my tumblr with character sheets and the banner you see up in first post, but you can find basic descriptions of them on the glossary page in your stats, and they’ll be added in an upcoming update.

Nanta’s stat is at 0 because you don’t know her yet, whereas everyone else starts at 25 because you’re already all friends.

3 Likes

The picture in the first post has all of the characters (except the MC) so you can get a reference from there. Also Beargodgame’s tumblr, more specifically, page 5 and 6 (just scroll down): https://herculeangame.tumblr.com/page/5

1 Like

If Nanta’s is Runa’s twin sister, how have we not met her yet?

Runa said her sister doesn’t have magic, so I’m assuming that’s why the MC doesn’t know her?

3 Likes

You go to an academy for magic, Nanta doesn’t have magic so she doesn’t go there.

2 Likes

@VenusHeart, They’ve been going to the same school for how many years? And not once did the MC meet any of their friend’s family members?

I can understand not meeting in school, but what about outside of school? And assuming they go to a boarding school, what about summer or winter break? Surely they could have at least met each other at one point?

I mean, even if they have met, it wouldn’t really be enough to add significant friendship points. You’ll meet her in Ch 1. You can get your points then.

1 Like

What do mean by territory? Is it where the person was born or like the land they own?

Territory as in land you own or land you currently control I’m assuming

It’s where they can be found when the game gets into the present. Where they live/work.

1 Like

Oh, nevermind I was completely wrong.

I guess that makes sense…

Anyways, something that I noticed with the stats when I chose the first three classes; I first chose Hunter, and it brought that stat up to 35. Ok, no problem. Then I chose Alchemist, and that stat went up to 37. Um, ok? A bit odd, but still no problem. Finally I chose Conjuration, and that stat went to 35. But, unlike the first two, I am able to bump it up to 40 while the class is going… is it supposed to be like that?

There’s certain choices in classes that boost your stats, so yep! it’s supposed to be like that.

2 Likes

How do I raise the stat for Alchemist? None of the choices I’ve made during the class seem to increase it…