Heirs (WIP)

Note: You seem to use apostrophes instead of quotations frequently in dialogue :sweat_smile: I have changed some parts of sentences where I think it sounds better, but ofc you do not need to use them!

First 2 pages

1. He stood dripping wet in your motherā€™s study and kept saying ā€œIā€™m sorry, Iā€™m sorry ā€, as she sobbed , then cursed , then paced in fury.
  2. " Er- what I meant to say was it was over quick. He hardly felt a thing, I can promise you." He stands awkwardly by the fire as your mother curses some more and sips (her?) tea.
  3. ā€œ(MC) needs to leave as soon as possible , then.ā€
  4. Jeska nods, seemingly on the same page with your mother. ā€œI came for that exact reason. I have friends in Port Saint Agon ; you will need to flee the country and theyā€™ll take you as far as you need to go.ā€
  5. Quotation!
  6. He interrupts again , before laughing
  7. ā€œOne of his (Javidā€™s) children is a lunaticā€¦ā€ (ā€˜themā€™ wasnā€™t clear on who it was, previously thought it was the allies instead of the Kingā€™s children ><ā€™)
  8. Quotation!
  9. ā€œYouā€™re already at the bridges , I fearā€¦ā€
1 Like

Iā€™m sold!

1 Like

You absolutely can. This will be mostly the princess Nevida route though and only if you manage to convince her that the current royal family is insane.

Yes but philandering with a demon will definitely make the priesthood hate you more than they already do.

Thank you so much! I didnā€™t even notice the quotations haha. Iā€™ll try and make who or what Iā€™m referring to clearer moving forward.

1 Like

Will there be any ROs portraits / descriptions of the appearance or will we find out in the game?

1 Like

I did have some portraits of the ROs but Iā€™m not allowed to post pictures yet. I will update the post to include descriptions though.

4 Likes

I love it! The premise and choices seem wonderful, and mother dearest really seems like. . . a dangerous ally and enemy all in one, depending on our choices. Very excited about this one! :100:

3 Likes

I really like it so far! I have one question, will there be same gender romance too? I love playing royalty characters that are conflicted between fulfilling their duty or following their hearts in this type of story!

1 Like

So far so goodā€¦I usually like medieval typesā€¦The description is also very niceā€¦I will support this one from now on

1 Like

Will the mc have like choices that describes his personality like he acts like a villian, a good person, cynical etcā€¦?
Sorry if it sounds unclear in no good at English.

Yes you can romance people of the same sex.

Yes! When the story shifts to the MCā€™s perspective you will be able to choose their defining traits.

8 Likes

I feel bad for the queen lol I see the word pirate and I have no choice but to pursue :woman_shrugging:t5:

15 Likes

This looks so interesting :blush: Really looking forward to seeing how it goes

3 Likes

Itā€™s fortunately pretty much standard on this site these days.

Now as for the plot, the one narrative we have so far is very obviously extremely biased. Nevertheless based on it the mcā€™s half-brothers sound like incredible and incredibly incompetent assholes. The half-sister on the other hand, even the mcā€™s supremely-biased mother seems to be unable to come up with anything more damning than ā€œshe has her head in the cloudsā€, which probably means sheā€™s smart and studious or an idealist or both.

If that proves to be the case and sister is at least a decent human being to the mc then I could maybe see my mc helping her get the throne instead. My gay mc might like this option better than usurping for himself, particularly if it means he does not have to marry or sire children.

7 Likes

I want the witch she seems powerful

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see - rather, read the description of -mothers face when she realizes I have no intention of helping her in any capacity

6 Likes

Seems interesting. Currently a little short to really have much useful feedback but Iā€™ll be following the development :slight_smile:

Donā€™t feel bad. Pirates are where itā€™s at lol

2 Likes

Is polygami allowed here?..I will state my current view of the women by the given description:
1)Cisi-> Sweet and caring
2)Hagia->Tsundere
3)Nevida->Lovebirds when I get to know her better
4)Arina Asan->I donā€™t like herā€¦

1 Like

Will there be a ā€œnew game +ā€ mode?