Heirs (WIP)

Closed

360 Likes

Hey there,

Best of luck as you begin this project. It seems like an interesting concept, one which will make good for an interactive novel.

With what you seem to be going for, can I suggest the Lost Heir Triology, or other works by @Lucid, who I think personally excels in writing books along the lines of what you’re hoping to begin.

Looking forwards to seeing what you write :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It sounds really cool, especially since I love games related to the courts, royals and nobility. There are many ROs and they all seem interesting.

I even started to imagine what my MC would be…
Mum’s great disappointment, lol

Anyway, good luck with the project <3

18 Likes

This is an absolutely wonderful concept, and I am beyond excited at the prospect of experiencing its story unfold! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My mind is buzzing and my heart is racing at the very thought of all that has been listed here! I just had to express my immense admiration for this concept thus far and send my best wishes in your creative endeavor! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please, take all the time and liberty you need to see this through while also tending to your own well-being as you undertake something as ambitious as this!! :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi! Seems like an interesting game, however I hate to break it to you but this thread will probably have to be closed. That is because moderators usually temporarily close the game threads that do not contain a link to the game. Just wanted to give you a little heads up about it and wish you good luck. I’m looking forward to seeing how your game goes.

7 Likes

Alternatively, it could be moved to the Interest Check thread, at least until the demo is available.

2 Likes

Big ups gamer this concept sounds mad good.

1 Like

Is the similarity to Dagmar from Disenchanted intentional or a coincidence?

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of this Dagmar from Disenchanted before, is it just the name you think is similar? Or the plot? Because stories about illegitimate children of kings and ambitious mothers wanting to elevate themselves have happened before in fantasy and medieval stories, so, I’m assuming it’s a coincidence. It’s like saying a story’s similar to Game of Thrones because there’s characters aspiring to be king or queen in it.

3 Likes

Great story this far! Cant wait to see where it goes! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

How old is MC? If they are no longer a child, they should be able to make their own decisions about their future and possibly refuse to live at court? :thinking:

3 Likes

Depends on how they were raised. Its possible the MC is so used to listening to their mothers orders and following her dreams its all they know.

5 Likes

Well that was an exciting start! I enjoy how you write dialogue, very well paced! I’ll be looking forward to seeing where this project goes :3

2 Likes

Off to an interesting start, I’d say! Really looking forward to more ^^
There were some grammar issues- Would you like me to post them on this thread or privately?

1 Like

It’s short but I really love the plot you have in mind so much. There had been a few similar ideas before with the evil greedy mother wanting the throne but sadly the authors never got to finish it. So, I hope this one will sail well. Super excited for your next update!!

7 Likes

Ya a very interesting concept and I can’t wait to see more and learn more about your siblings. Seems the likely heir is less than ideal? Should be interesting as you try to take the throne (or not, ya know, do it)

2 Likes

It looks good so far! I’m looking forward to the rest of it

1 Like

The story looks good so far but im curious will there be like a scheme where you can ally with foreign kingdoms or will it only take place in our kingdom?
Ps. Sorry if im misspelling some words english is not my first lengue.

2 Likes

Well I’m going to do what I normally do do a balance of what is right for the kingdom and what I believe is good in a weird way I have to play a power grab and I’m thinking it over should I follow my mother’s advice being the king or queen or find a way to make my trying to get the people support in a different way not being a ruler it does not mean I King or queen is the rightful head of leadership they just get a bigger Target on their back I’m really trying to think outside the box here

Hold up, you state female mc can get pregnant, so if I hit on the demon does that mean I can have a cambion as a child??