Harry Potter House Quiz

startup line 180: invalid expression, couldn’t extract another token: . You don’t want to break any rules or anything…

That’s what I got.

Before that happened I was this:
Gryffindor: 5
Ravenclaw: 4
Hufflepuff: 0
Slytherin: 6

1 Like

Mostly a Ravenclaw I did it yesterday, didn’t think about saving my stats^^

Gryffindor : 2
Ravenclaw : 8
Hupplepuff : 1
Slytherin : 0

1 Like

Sorry, that probably didn’t make sense. I mean, what coding should I use.
*if ((Gryffindor=Hufflepuff) and (Gryffindor=Ravenclaw))

Doing that for everything seems like too much effort.

2 Likes

Gryffindor: 1
Ravenclaw: 6
Hufflepuff: 0
Slytherin: 3

I’m a bird, caw.

1 Like

I will doing this as Mara and if doesn’t go like all slytherin… She would be pissed, So I would try…

Edit: Questions are really far of being believable all this slytherin as a blunt stupid thugs. So I ended with 6 slytherin 5 ravenclaw. Thankfully, Not Gryff or fatpufff loosers. No seriously, the answers are really meh, slytherind are about cunning and subtlety not about skip exams It would be at least cheat or steal the exam

Are you quite sure this isn’t the other way around (at least in the most stereotypical interpretation possible)? :joy:

Also, since we’re talking about how members of each house would act in certain scenarios, I hope nobody minds if I drop some examples (real-life or otherwise) every now and then. This just happens to be a topic that amuses me greatly. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeeessss, you MUST. [quote=“poison_mara, post:25, topic:15991”]
this slytherin as a blunt stupid thugs.
[/quote]

Beating up the bully gives you no Slytherin points. Only Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.

I added in a cheat option, because that does make sense.

2 Likes

Very well!

It’s pretty old, I guess, but it’s still funny to me. :grin:

ALSO, I found this!

I haven’t checked the whole thing myself, but I think it’s supposed to have the breakdown of the Pottermore quiz, albeit based on fan speculations.

2 Likes

I’m a gryphon :smirk:

2 Likes

This is the most accurate depiction of the houses

8 Likes

Also it goes as follows:

6 Likes

I actually started working on a quiz like this a long time ago but never finished. :stuck_out_tongue: Here are my results:

Ravenclaw: 8
Gryffindor: 2
Hufflepuff: 1
Slytherin: 1

2 Likes

Griffins are just lion birds, by that logic Gryffindor is just a fluffier Ravenclaw.

2 Likes

I’d rather be a dragon but lion birds are cool too.

3 Likes

@Zilla @Prof_Chaos Except Gryffindor’s animal symbol is a lion. :blush:

Also, @Uniqueth, I was actually going to post that! :laughing: It’s definitely my favourite.

2 Likes

That doesn’t make much sense to me, why name a house Gryffindor and then use half a griffin as the symbol?

1 Like

Slytherin Should be Why pick the lock yourself if you could blackmail or manipulated someone to do it in your place ?

A more crucial question in similar spirit: why name a house Ravenclaw and then use an eagle as a symbol? :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Because a Griffon is half lion in many medieval sculptures

And I say again, slytherin isn’t evil

1 Like