Guenevere (WIP)

No, but she would fake it very convincingly and negates any forgery in any tribunal. She is so in love with Hippie. :wink:

2 Likes

The fact that @poison_mara mocks every character but Morgana just reinforces my theory that Morgana is, in fact, the ruler of the entire universe. :blush:

11 Likes

Poison queen respects Morgana. And consider her a friend

1 Like

All hail Queen Morgana, ruler of the universe and of all our hearts!

2 Likes

Oh man can you imagine Arthurā€™s face if he walked in on Gwen and Morgana having sex with ropes, whips etcā€¦

Arthur: G-Gwen? Morgana?

(Gwen is gagged so she canā€™t talk)

(Morgana is holding a riding crop over a bound Gwen)

Morgana: umā€¦this isā€¦an experimentā€¦with ropes and magic andā€¦stuff

A: Ohā€¦ok. (he walks away catatonic)

M: Oh shit. Gwen I think I broke your husband.

9 Likes

Nah, He would really believe is magic. Like how could two girls have sex one of them havenā€™t the appropriate jewellery to it.

2 Likes

I intend to make it possible for lots of different things to happen. Guen can try to double-cross Mordred and get him out of the picture, or, if she makes poor choices, he might do the same to her. Maybe theyā€™ll rule together in an alliance of mutual respect or dependence, or maybe, just maybe, Mordred will truly fall in love with Guen (that would be difficult to achieve, but I want it in there).

13 Likes

If You donā€™t put a Guen Mordred love Someone would be POISONOUS RAGE LOL GIMME MY SEXY MORDRED :wink: lol If I have to wait 8 years for him I deserve an opportunity of banging him lol

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry. You will get your opportunity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever bang him, sadly. My personal love for Morgana is too great I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to do it. Even if you donā€™t romance her, sheā€™s still my friend and counts on me not to bang her child. Also, I canā€™t bring myself to play a Guen hating Morgana I just cannot. What do your characters do to me @jeantown?? :disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

You know someone is a true friend if you can trust them to not bang your child.

22 Likes

She has banged my Husband her half brother so I could bang mordred fair and square

11 Likes

lovin this chat about banging your husbands sister and then your husbands sisters son who is also your husbands son so yea

guess you could say i think this conversation is really banging

10 Likes

If weā€™re manipulating Morgana and she finds out, will we get different options on how to play it? For example if she wants to know why maybe we could say, ā€œit was for your own goodā€, ā€œI have goals to complete and you have more loyalty to Arthur than meā€, or ā€œif I had told you my intentions in the beginning would you have kept it a secret?ā€

2 Likes

I donā€™t know my character has decided not to figure out. Morgana has confirmed certain mental magic studf to detect lies. So my character doesnā€™t lie to her or Barbie. She has said to both. That she doesnā€™t love Hippie and it is all and act for the great of Camelot. And he is an idealistic guy she has to control not ending killed by his own naivety. So I didnā€™t lie except Hippie and like all rest know I donā€™t love him and that they trust in me. In the sense She maybe doesnā€™t love him and is all political but she is nice with him and responsible with the nation. So I have all the relationships up to roof.

Iā€™m glad you liked them! Yeah, Over You gives me all kinds of feels. :relieved: All of those songs give me feels if weā€™re being honest lol.

I admit I hadnā€™t thought that far ahead, but my assumption is always that Guen can have many reasons for doing what she does, so if/when the time comes, itā€™s hard to imagine that I wouldnā€™t give her multiple options for justifying her actions.

2 Likes

For anyone who likes to quantify things as much as I do, I just made up a list of word counts of everything Iā€™ve written and how much is left to write before the second half of Book II is finished. You can see the full list over on my blog. Iā€™ll try to update it each month from now on.

In some ways, itā€™s encouraging: In the past two years, Iā€™ve written almost 264,000 words of game material you havenā€™t seen yet, and thatā€™s not counting about 29,000 words of prequels and the small additions I made to Book I (about 6000 words). So really Iā€™ve written almost 300k words since finishing the parts that are currently available. Wow.

In other ways, itā€™s not so encouraging: I estimate that I still have about 135,000 words to write before Book II is finished. Until I did the projected word counts, I was secretly hoping I might be able to finish it (or at least most of it) by the end of this summer, but thatā€™s obviously not going to happen. Even after I write those 135,000 words, Iā€™ll still have to do a ton of playtesting and editing.

Plus, Iā€™m just frustrated that things got so complicated and out of control. I knew when I set myself up to write the three big branches that they would be complicated, but (as Iā€™ve said before) I had no idea how complicated. I have mixed feelings about the elaborate game mechanics Iā€™ve gotten myself into. I think part of the charm of Book I is its relative simplicity, like the ā€œmore with lessā€ approach of creating an instant character concept by choosing just two of four stats. That simplicity gets lost when Iā€™m writing long segments of ā€œifā€ statements with six or eight variables. Also, the more elaborate the game mechanics, the more potential for bugs, of which I know there will be TONS. Iā€™ll never be able to playtest the second half of Book II as thoroughly as I did Book I. Really counting on you guys to help me out there!

That said, obviously thereā€™s a big part of me that loves complicated game mechanics, or I wouldnā€™t be writing them. :smile: And one of the drawbacks of Book I is that Guen has to be more reactive than active; the point of all this complication is that Guen is finally getting a chance to choose (and refuse) actions that make a huge difference in her world and her life, which is a lot of work to account for, but will, I hope, be worth it.

But I really, really canā€™t wait to be writing Book III, and itā€™s frustrating to think how much work is still standing between me and it. I have no doubt that my INTJ superpowers will get me there, though!

35 Likes

If you need someone who made tiresome repetitive code for you like inventory gosubs and checking variables I could help you know it!

4 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: Mostly itā€™s a complex system of booleans (if Guen did X, didnā€™t do Y, and has 3 of Z, then she can choose A, B, or C), so I donā€™t think thereā€™s any way around doing it all myself, but I appreciate the offer, and Iā€™ll be grateful for all the beta testing you can do when the time comes. :smile:

5 Likes