Games with Older Love Interests?

double cross has a couple of older ros that are written ok.

2 Likes

I enjoyed Double Cross. While the MC’s exact age is never actually specified in Double Cross, one of the male RO’s is 10 years older than the MC and one of the female RO’s is ~30 years older than the MC, and the mother of the male RO’s. The MILF romance is easily the biggest age difference I’ve seen for a normal non-supernatural human RO in a choice game, and it was well done.

14 Likes

Whatever you say Big Tiger! Milf isn’t exactly my style and I don’t think I’ve even heard of that game before.
Of course @ParrotWatcher well knows my Totem Force mc likes cute older guys, but the age difference there is barely 16 vs 19 and a bit. :wink:

1 Like

In Double Cross you’re hired to provide security to a very wealthy man. He turns out to be the potential RO who is 10 years older than yourself. His rebellious younger brother is also a potential love interest, as is their elegant mother. Your employer also has a fiance or potential fiance who is another potential female RO. Someone is stalking the grounds, but perhaps even more importantly, there is a very big family fortune at stake, and the MC can potentially determine who ends up with it.

7 Likes

I read through this thread earlier and couldn’t think of anything to contribute, but then I made a pot of tea and remembered! While we’re all waiting for some silver fox CoGs romances, there’s Love On the Peacock Express: A Short Mystery MILF Dating Game for pay what you want on ichio!

Here’s the blurb:

"As a private investigator you’ve always been interested in two things: solving mysteries, and kissing hot older women. Now you’re on a train with as many mysteries as there are hot older women. Are you in paradise? Well, that’s going to be up to you.

“Choose one of three women to spend time with on the train, each of whom is deeply embroiled her own mystery. Flirt and investigate through dialogue options and observation in order to solve your chosen woman’s mystery and find your way into her heart. Love on the Peacock Express features three possible romance routes, each with two unique endings.”

Best of luck! We definitely need more older protagonists and love interests across platforms and genres.

8 Likes

Never liked the potential fiance romance.

Yeah, the potential fiance route will probably only call to a minority of players given what it requires the MC do and/or accept to reach a HEA. If this game has a weakness, it’s that neither female romance is exactly “mainstream”, and the “potential fiance” is even more of a niche thing then the MILF. I don’t want to drop too many spoilers, but watching my RO seduce and marry someone else for material gain isn’t really my cup of tea, nevermind what happens to the mark afterward…

2 Likes

I could look past the age gap with the mother because I liked her personality, but the fiances thing I could not get into.

1 Like

Same. I played out the fiance path just to see how it ended, and the ending was surprisingly sweet, but the trip there made me cringe more than once. ugghh…

That said, the writing was solid. It just wasn’t my kink. I also had an issue with the evilness required to get there.

1 Like

Yeah the guy was an ass I felt, but did not deserve that ending. And it’s a shame I kinda did like the fiance during her sweet moments, but the whole watching her seduce and marry him, yeah nope.

1 Like

There’s no romantic relationships at all on the player’s side in my Christmas elf game, but the entire game revolves around your personal relationship with Mrs. Claus, who is a decidedly older woman, both in true age and in appearance. Your relationship can swing from adoration to co-partnership to distrust and even open rebellion, if you want.

If I added any romantic relationships to the game, she would be first on the list. Santa’s dead anyway, so it’s not like he’d care.

6 Likes

6BBBFF99-C56F-40DF-B33C-18309461EAC0

2 Likes

Great to see someone else recommend this game. While some if it can still be a little buggy such as if the boss is kidnapped while romancing Opal I still found it enjoyable.

1 Like

Actually I think that’s a bad end. Opal ends things with you because you messed up her plans (another reason I don’t like her route) and you kinda lose your job I think/everyone hates you for messing up.

4 Likes

ngl this is VERY relatable

2 Likes

I sort of mixed up two different statements because I was in a hurry.

Messing up can tank most of the relationships. The game being buggy was meant to say that it acted like everything was good even if I messed up on some of the paths.

As for it being enjoyable, I meant that as a game on the whole.

1 Like

Not a cog game but there’s pc/mobile game in which you can romance middle-aged and elderly men. The oldest is about 65 or something.

3 Likes

Umm… What is TDUP?

Previous name for my now released game, A Kiss from Death.

2 Likes

I’m usually not too into younger people either.

Ioco (male) from Mask of the Plague Doctor is described as “older,” and Nichol in The Play’s the Thing (can be either male or female) is in their fifties, if I recall correctly. I like both of these.

5 Likes