Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

1 Like

Woo Hoo!

Looking forward to what you come up with…

2 Likes

So to let you know.
No I am not dead.
Yes I have been put through the ringer as of late.
And I will finally be getting some work done in the following week. So expect an update within a week.

Thanks for reading you’re all awesome
Much luv
Snoe

24 Likes

Oh man, you had me worried for a while :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Take all the time ya need.

Your health is most important.

4 Likes

I think what happened was that comrade Snoe bunny accidentally took a wrong turn and ended up in The Freakhouse instead of Admist the Neon Lights. And knowing the Freakhouse I’m surprised he managed to escape. I hope Lycoris wasn’t too cruel.

1 Like

Understandable mistake. Other famous bunnies do it all the time. She should have made that left turn at Albuquerque…

Now I just hope she escaped the Freakhouse before they could foist any of those magic pills on her while she was there…

7 Likes

If it was ‘my’ health I wouldn’t be so distracted. But thankyou for the concerns.

And coincidentally enough I’m a huge Bugs bunny fan lol and forgetful :slight_smile:
One of the many many reasons I have a rabbit avatar.

Progress is a bit slow but I’m making headway into the action portion.

4 Likes

You are not playing First and trying to stop traffic again are you? XD

1 Like

Traffic controller Smartass!First who just learned Redlight-Greenlight from a bunch of kids.

“See, -this- is what happens when you don’t stop on the red light.” Standing in the middle of what was the car’s engine compartment.

1 Like

If only it were that fun.

Trips back and forth to the hospital to visit my dad really weigh down on my drive to write. But I’m still trying.

5 Likes

Family and health always comes first. Just deal with the important stuff first and then the rest will fall back into place. Besides I think most of the people here have proven they are way to in love with this to leave anytime soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Happy to hear that.hugs

It’s prolly dumb but I feel bad/guilty for keeping you all waiting. Though I know I shouldn’t.

4 Likes

You’re right you shouldn’t. So stop all that nonsense, focus on the important stuff and then when the time is right blow our minds with your writing.

Edit: also I have never been hugged by a bunny before. What’s proper etiquette here?

4 Likes

Proper etiquette is don’t crush the rabbit :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Why yes of course. So have a carefulandlighthug

1 Like

How about pouncehugs? :smile_cat:

1 Like

Pounce hugs be fine but watch the claws kitty cat lol

1 Like

Wonderful!

No claws. Cross my heart! :cat2:

POUNCEHugs Snoe Bunny :smile_cat:

2 Likes

SiRO picks up Snoe Bunny and takes her home with him.

My bunny now! :upside_down:

1 Like