Forgotten Names (WIP) - Updated on 5/7/2021

I love the story so far! I was wondering, do you have or do you plan on making a tumblr for asks regarding the game and to post updates?

1 Like

Yep, just today I worked on that. I’ll post the tumblr soon. I’m new to tumblr so I’m not completely used to it, but I’ll figure it out eventually :)). Also, thank you for mentioning that, your questions actually gave me the incentive to do it:)

3 Likes

Aah! So exciting! Thank you for your reply and always happy to be of service! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great story, I really enjoy the banter and the fact we have a lot of choices to shape personality !
But I still have a question : if we start a relationship with Theo/Thea does it lock us from the others ro ?

1 Like

Minor spoiler: Nope:) I’m going to try to make things as natural as I can and that implies the fact that sometimes, there’s just someone else that appears, or that you realise that your love was just friendly affection/puppy love. Theo/Thea won’t block the others. But your next choice kind of does because you’ll meet them at the same time. Of course you could try to be with them both, but they’ll feel betrayed if they discover (there are no polyamorous routes)

2 Likes

Ok ! Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

I enjoyed what you wrote so far. As may of those who posted, there are inconsistencies with gender and pronouns throughout, but that should be an easy fix. Good luck with it.

Ok, thank you for saying it, I hoped I’d gotten rid of those annoying little things.

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it! If there’'s something you think it could work better, don’t hesitate to tell me:D

1 Like

Love and I really mean loved the game! And just wow.
Right now I want to kidnap you have you finish this beautiful master piece(jk…maybe).
But truthful really liked it and can’t wait to see ch.8 and the rest of this work of art.
(By the way just found this yesterday but glad I did got so many chapters in one go. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
PS. Keep up the good work :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m so humbled by the fact that you enjoyed playing it😊

2 Likes

This is really interesting! And I love the character customization we can do even at the latest current chapter. I have been playing organically without trying to min-max stats, and it is very immersive as an rpg!

One thing that might be a bug is in the relationships part of the Stats page. The first relationship always remains named ‘unknown’, but for my playthrough I thought that was Theo. Am I wrong, or was that stat continuing as ‘unknown’ done intentionally?

And in another part, our deceased parentseems to be misgendered at the scene where we are looking at their portrait. I chose her to be MC’s mother, but the portrait description uses he/him pronouns.

2 Likes

me

2 Likes

Yes, if Theo/Thea does not appear in your stats after you meet them, there’s something wrong with the stats page. I’ll look ay it. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Such a funny thing, exactly yesterday I corrected that, but it will appear in the next update:) thank you!

1 Like

It looks likes this. The first unknown is Theo/a then!

Yep, there’s something wrong there. Also, your screenshot made me realise I have to recheck the growth of relationships. I will also revise that for the update in april🤗

2 Likes

So, I’ve got this

And I don’t know if it’s normal or how I got there, but 101%. Start of chapter 7, entering the city, if that helps.

1 Like

That’s my fault there, sorry😅. I never worked with stats before so I’m still adjusting their growth (how much so it unlocks what the player wanted withiout creating monsters like that 101%)

Promise that in the next update it will be better (probably not perfect, but clearly not like that).

Thank you for the comment🙂

3 Likes

Ok, I’m reading back again, and I really think I misspoke about the pace, my appologies.

3 Likes

No problem, it’s still a work in progress and I will constantly have to adapt the previous chapters as it moves forward, so I’m happy for the feedback.

2 Likes