Firefly/Falcon inspired

Yeah, your first mission is choosing your crew! Not sure if it should be linear like Black Cat or let you choose from a selection, each with different specialties.

I don’t want to stress out a writer with my suggestion, but I would LOVE a selection of varying crew members, like, the different personalities and such would seem like a really fun aspect.

1 Like

I agree with @Thud, a selection would be really cool

I’m a huge Firefly fan and I love any kind of game that lets you customise a starship, so naturally I think this could be something awesome.

While I like the idea of a crew, would you be able to not recruit a crew and just have it as you, your ship and whatever the galaxy can throw at you?

Either way, I love this concept and I look forward to see more.

It would be awesome if we could somehow give our ship a main weapon, like in Apex Patrol, but it would have to be limited to the type of ship you have, imagine a Nova Cannon from Warhammer 40k on a one man ship…

Can I date my ship? or no ? :chicken:

2 Likes

Ooh baby, nice exhaust ports, and what fine thrusters you have… =P And many many more equally bad ones.

I am curious, but will there be different types of ships that you’ll be able to choose from? Or, more likely from what I gather from the introduction, will we have a standard base that we can then customize?

Seriously? Cat calls? You have no idea how to romance a space ship.

Yes strange as it seems I don’t have much experience when it comes to spaceships. =P

This story was already a whole lot of fun! Its written in such a way ad to draw you in but I do wish the stats (+1 hull) were only in the background it makes it feel less real when you have counters showing if decisions worked or not, I prefer seeing the effects of a culmination of decisions playing out and then wondering what choices I made that led to the outcome. Also the writing got weird when you take off