Fantasy Games that are set in the Napoleonic era

I’ve recently played the sabres/guns of infinity series and have searching for a game that is set in that particular era of technology. Now it doesn’t have to be a choice of game. It could also be a strategy game or a mod of one. Anything works I just need something to pull me over until Lords of infinity.

1 Like

The Eagle’s Heir is quite good. It’s a steampunk alternate history with lots of politics where you play as the bodyguard to Napoleon’s heir.

5 Likes

Sabers of infinity and Guns of infinity,both belong to the infinity series,and the series 3rd book Lords of infinity is already on internet at dashingdon.
The book is not complete yet,and only half,i.e., 7 chapters are available,but it’s still one of the best books on cog and hg combined and those 7 chapters are alone bigger than most cog and hg books.

https://dashingdon.com/play/cataphrak/lords-of-infinity/mygame/

There you go,mate.
Enjoy.

There’s also Choice of Broadsides,and Choice of Broadsides:HMS Foraker,Eagle’s Heir.

5 Likes

The eagles heir is the only napoleonic game i know of

Choice of Broadsides has a revolutionary France/Napoleonic feel, in a fantasy setting.

3 Likes

Cannonfire Concerto is similarly in a fantasy 19thC European setting.

5 Likes

Banner of the Maid is great. It’s on Steam as well as the Switch (I am not sure about other consoles). It is a JRPG set in an alternate version of Revolutionary France. You play as a general named Pauline Bonaparte.

1 Like