Fanfiction

Also, you can see other CoV fanfic here: http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Choice%20of%20Vampire

@jasonstevanhill you… you… you double-posted? What? This can’t be! The world’s gone mad! Mad, I say! Soon we will all descend into anarchy…

@Redgrave don’t be alarmed it’s just a time warp paradox and @jasonstevahill was cloned and they fought over who would post and we must destroy the evil twin…

Speaking of Fanfiction, you know what we need here? A Roguelike CoG! That would be badass

I’m sorry about the spelling error. I wasn’t sure how to spell it. I’ll make sure it’s right when I post a disclaimer. I’ll do my best to write a tale of Clotho’s survival. When I’m confident it’s not terrible I’ll share. :wink:

P.S. I asked that CoV be added as a category at fanfiction.net. That’s probably where I’ll be posting.

@Clotholover I wouldn’t get your hopes too high on it being added; I’ve noticed in the “Games” category there’s no topic for Misao, yet it’s a moderately popular freeware horror game. I’d say it’s more popular than CoV (Or at least from what I’ve seen). I don’t know, if a topic does come about for CoV I will be sure to check your fanfiction out.

It’s there, but it’s an “empty category” right now. There are no stories so it won’t show up untill someone adds one.

Sorry my browser is being wierd.

Ah OK I see.

How do you access the cog fanfiction I’m at the site but when I searched it I didn’t see it…

The category is empty. There needs to be at least one fanfic before CoV will appear on the list of Games categories.