Fallen Hero - Update 18 December 2016

You’re right. He’s ViP - so he’d get a private room with cable and magic-fingers bed… lol.

3 Likes

That sounds creepy lol.

4 Likes

I want to mess with her, in a good way :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You punched her in the face and threw her into the crowd - showing your love I see. lol.

2 Likes

I broke Ortega’s ribs too. Love hurts.

10 Likes

Love often is very painful.

1 Like

Dream? A personal one or is this in game?

Oh lol a personal one. It was pretty vivid and great and I’m really sad because I can’t just pick up where I left off. I think it’s on post 1174 where I started talking about it with someone?

:sleeping::sleepy::upside_down:

1 Like

Thanks @deusvult! You are a beautiful person!! :heart:

1 Like

It’s nice to know that i’m not the only one who had a dream about this wonderful game!

2 Likes

Was yours as weirdly detailed?

I honestly don’t know yet, I’ve just got some scenes written I want to use somehow. Will see what I can do with them. Have a few ideas, but… too early.

3 Likes

I kind of remember things being different about a year to a year an half ago. In fact if I remember correctly the title fallen hero wasn’t even the first name of the WIP. I’m trying to remember it but it was to long ago.

Not as detailed, but I dreamt about it all the same. I fondly remember kissing lady Argent though :stuck_out_tongue: and a painful reveal to Ortega

2 Likes

Holy Hell I just realized what your icon was, I’m crying!

1 Like

-I’ll miss you
-Me too
[shoots Lee]

SOBBING INTENSIFIES :sob:

Season 3 soon

HEART SWELLING INTENSIFIES :heart_eyes:

Soon

That’s something that CoG is missing. A loveable child character. No, I do not love that shitty nephew in Zombie Exodus.

2 Likes

I always called the nephew duck. in case he , you know .

3 Likes

Gotcha, won’t ask again. But I’m excited at the idea of seeing more of your work, in the way you write characters. :wink:

Oh gosh, I haven’t played this game in so long! I come back and my two person love triangle has developed SO WELL? And what’s this about both the bad doctor and Ortega being able to be in the hospital at the same time?

What even is that? A love…? A love…?

It kind of looks like a butterfly.

Anyways, this game is one of my favorites in just about forever. The angst over if what I’m doing is right, that time where I sat in a lonely balcony waxing poetics about my otherness, the parts where sometimes my character slips up and calls his puppet ‘me’, when Ortega does his best to try and help his old friend by offering to pay for their therapy… And there’s so many other wonderful moments! Like when the Dr. Frenchie and I talked about redefining ourselves, or when we’re searching through Angie’s memories, or, or, or–!

Fallen Hero hits hard on the emotions, with some great characters to deal with the fallout. I love this game so much and I love you too.

15 Likes