Fallen Hero - (supervillain WIP) update 24 Jan 2015

@reaper95 There is going to be romance in this game! So far I have 3 romancable characters planned, but we’ll see how things work out…

1 Like

Oooooh this seems so cool! I adore playing a villain! Especially a manipulative one! I wish you writings luck for I wish to see a lot more of this! :+1:

1 Like

Sounds really good cant wait for more.

1 Like

You banish thoughts of capture and failure as you move quickly towards the warehouse. Even through the shields you can feel Their positions, little voids of thoughts hovering at the edge of your attention.

Four of them inside, a fifth keeping watch from a low rooftop, most likely one with hyper-senses, on alert for escapees. page_break Time for you to leave your cover Huddled on the ground, you prepare yourself to run to the warehouse, but the sentry whose thoughts you picked up worries you. Is it really wise to just leave him out there?

If he has super senses, you can try to overload them before running
He probably won’t risk his position attacking a lone henchman

i noticed a pagebreak there dont think thats supposed to be noticed
havent seen anything else yet

@Drakeye Thank you! was missing the humble *…

@Frazer77 Glad you enjoyed it. It is really fun to write.

@Ledalla Glad you like it! Sounds like this is going to be right up your alley if I manage to finish…

Reminds me of Orpheus Ruse… it’s very well done

I love an evil romance. It always just…sounds better.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the demo can’t wait to see more

the hand over scene still gives both versions. its the only one i noticed right of the bat

there are probably some other minor ones that i did not catch.

other then that, love what i have seen so far can not wait for a chapter 2 or 3 and after that mabye the game

profecor X ( with lesser power and more mobility) goes evil. sounds like lots of fun

A fun read! Very interested to see how you develop this.

@Doctor Oh, I need to check that out. Sounds interesting!

@Dark_Stalker It really does, doesn’t it?

@Zeus Glad you enjoyed it!

@redhead222 I forgot to fix the one in the dropbox, just fixed my original facepalm. But yeah, the beginning is going to get rewritten with all the new input, glad you like it!

@Zanite So am I, this is all new to me so I am learning as I type…

I really love the story so fair. I am glade to be playing the villain. Keep up the good work and the creativity.

@Dpwjeremy I’ve always preferred Air Wick to Glade…

1 Like

Glad you like it, this will most likely be my main sideproject for a while. Coding is so relaxing.