Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

Also what is the highest argent relationship rating and how do you get it? I’ve only ever gotten to 43-47 I think.

1 Like

Thanks so much I’m so dumb sorry for wasting your time I even asked before :sweat_smile:

It’s alright, forget things to.

1 Like

But when you linger in her brain isn’t that technically hurting her? Because steel punches her, do you linger once or both times?

I don’t remember to be honest. That’s what I did though. You could try not to.

1 Like

Thanks anyway I’ll follow the list and see what happens :smiley:

Hey, how do I know if Ortega is suspicious by the end of book 1? She didn’t mention villain being telepath, but it’s mentioned she keeps looking at mc with intense eyes and mention she has “lot to think about” so does that mean she’s suspicious?

If you see that I think it’s a good bet that Ortega is suspicious. If you used the strobe lights to trigger a siezure then that raises suspicion, so if you did that then I think you know

1 Like

Didn’t trigger seizure since my Sidestep had heightened telepaths so she managed to shut down the Nano thingy down quick enough not to be too distracted from fighting. Still got the scene, but maybe cause I chose name Anathema, fought Ortega by using my knowledge on her fighting style, and (not sure if this factors in or not) spoke from heart when she asked who I was :thinking:

Oh yeah! Fighting style factors in as well. And speaking from the heart gives a small bump I think. Combined with “I know how she fights” or w/e I think yeah Ortega’s suspicious

4 Likes

This is really a good game where you are really trying to do something evil but not are forced being so bad that it can be seen as anti hero.
It is at least nice to have a different point of view but I ask myself if those who want to play someone who try with wrong moves to do something wright is even the target audience or do I play the wrong game for this exeptions?

3 Likes

You can play this game however you want. From a ruthless villain, anti-villain, or someone who is reluctant about what they’re doing. It’s up to you!

7 Likes

Awesome. Totally forgot this is not Sergis Hero Rise Line where is a correct way to play

6 Likes

Since there’s a new update to the WIP, I figured it would be best to revive this thread from near-catatonia in order to keep the WIP thread clear for feedback.

Ahem. In any case…

I wrote some super angsty Sidestep/Herald villain reveal fanfiction and I want you all to suffer with me, but I especially want @smuteczekbiczo to suffer it may not seem like it from the fic, but I truly love Jed and your art gives me life.

death keeps us holding our breath (1303 words) by impeccably_stressed
Chapters: 1/1
Fandom: Fallen Hero Series (Interactive Fiction)
Rating: Mature
Warnings: Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death
Relationships: Herald/Sidestep
Characters: Herald (Fallen Hero), Sidestep (Fallen Hero), Male Ortega (Fallen Hero)
Additional Tags: Wow, ok, first of all…, Angst, So much angst, Herald’s POV, it’s bad guys, I thought Evil!Nate was bad but wow no I was fucking wrong
Summary:

@impeccably-stressed You can make me sad but you can’t hurt me.

i love him and i still killed him with my own two hands, by my own will. You can’t do more damage than this.

Kids, the lesson here is… I have maladaptive coping mechanisms never say I can’t write something that will hurt you worse than how you’ve already hurt yourself. I will take it as a challenge.

12 Likes

Just finished reading it and… Bloody Christ.
That’s some sadistic stuff right there lol

2 Likes

Me and my sadistic little heart love you! :revolving_hearts:

:heart::heart::heart:

my shriveled black heart loves you too!!! :kissing_cat:

1 Like

I was overconfident and I learned my lesson and I don’t know what I’m feeling anymore.

1 Like

Luckily for Herald, he is my acolyte in my universe, so he is under my protection … no harm shall go to him, because i need him to sing my praise every morning :-):star_struck:

3 Likes