Fallen Hero: Rebirth is released - discussion thread! (Book One)

its not a fetish lol its data gathering XD and I want Ortega Pants (or dress) lol

Let just say , I find her quiet unique and all these ‘shark’ stuff are a mystery that just make me wanna know more .

@L_M Argent looks awesome! I’m also really glad you posted about polycoria because I didn’t know that was a thing but it’s good inspo for drawing her eyes!

I like imagining her as having multiple pupils in one iris, but I wonder if having multiple pupils scattered a bit… more around the eye could lead to a better field of vision? Kind of like having compound eyes?

Eye doodles

Featuring constricted/normal/dilated
fh-argenteyes

4 Likes

No need to be exclusive, we have three public masks, let’s use them efficiently.

2 Likes

haha , you go ahead ! I’m sticking with ortega Abs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ohhh thats a good idea too!

Make you wonder if they (kinda remind me of Beholder with its many eyeballs) can track you…like imagine one goes up , one left and one spot you ?

would that change her vision though ?

2 Likes

Wait, how about a polyamourus relationship with MC, Ortega, and the Puppet?
You get the abs twice in a row.
They get twice the man(or woman) in a row.

1 Like

uh…I don’t know . you would have to ask Ortega lol

hahaha , Abs are a nice fetish though…you coming with meh on that one :rofl:

1 Like

Steel and MC finding common ground in yanking Ortega’s chain is my favorite part of their relationship. I think you’re right-MC feels apathetic about sports and Steel watches, but not religiously-no skin off their back to mess with Ortega :slight_smile:

1 Like

@E_RedMark I imagine the pupils would move together in their fixed places on the eyeball, but allow a wider view because they’re angled/placed differently.

Compared with single-aperture eyes, compound eyes have poor image resolution; however, they possess a very large view angle and the ability to detect fast movement and, in some cases, the polarization of light.[x]

Argent does have weird vision. :eyes:

Anyways, the ask on tumblr about the Rangers realizing they’re all dating the same person (and Malin’s lack of comment) made me laugh.

Extra confusing would be if you’re pursuing multiple people in multiple bodies (like hitting on Argent both in and out of villain costume, Ortega with yourself and the puppet, Herald with your villain and puppet persona etc etc) and it’s just this huge mess. (MC keeps notes)
I’m kind of curious how many chainsaws Malin will let us juggle and for how long before it all comes crashing down.

I cannot pick mean dialogue options in games, so will probably just read through the code.

7 Likes

Splendid! I like the cat-like shape of the eyes, along with the cat-like pupils.

Seeing this made me want to apply this to @E_RedMark’s vision of Argent’s eyes as well.
(Mayhap, I truly have an eye-fetish c; )

It is still unnerving, though...

6 Likes

yes yes! IT LOOK SO DAMN GOOD! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! :hugs:

1 Like

All of these drawings are so unnerving and creepy, but bizarrely compelling :dizzy_face:

I have this sudden urge to play Argent’s route now…

2 Likes

Bewitched…Ohhh…

3 Likes

though tis would fit for what we were talking about XD

3 Likes

gorgeous!!! really good i love her expression XD

also going into argents freaks me out like what the hell woman what are you???

1 Like

hi guys! i recently played this game and fell in love Instantly, so i had to make some edits and write fic for it… i hope this is the right thread to post them!

ISADORA BASRI.

isa1

isa2

isa3

isa4

SIDESTEP ISADORA BASRI RETRIBUTION

SIDESTEP.

chargestep1
cstep2

and all the kids cried out, “please stop, you’re scaring me.” i can’t help this awful energy. goddamn right, you should be scared of me. who is in control?

your pain is mine - rated g
m!ortega/mc
set after book one / rebirth.

“What happened?” you ask, your eyes locked on the inside of Ortega’s arm, where a cut extends from his wrist to his elbow. It looks to be days old, on its way to healing.

Ortega blinks in surprise at the sudden question, then looks at the cut, as if he hadn’t noticed it until now. His mouth tightens, but when he speaks, his tone is almost lighthearted. “It’s nothing. I got it from the fight I was in two days ago.”

words never said - rated g
f!ortega/mc
set before book one / rebirth.

“You don’t need to do this,” you say, frowning. “I can handle it myself.”

Ortega, head bowed over the first aid kit, sighs theatrically and rolls her eyes. “Yes, you’re big and strong and don’t need anyone. I know.” You don’t bristle at the words, which is a testament to how long you’ve known each other.

“Still,” Ortega continues, “it’d be hard to clean these up yourself. Trust me, I know from experience.”

17 Likes

ALWAYS A GOOD PLACE TO SHARE

The fandom could always use more creative projects!

1 Like

I really, really like this! Especially the moodboards :smiley:

1 Like

Oooo i know you! From tumblr! xD
Fics are awesome but I’m absolutely in love with edits :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

The edit looks so awesome as well as the fanfic! keep it up <3

2 Likes