EXODUS: Climate Activist—Become an activist as you take down polluters.

Originally published at: EXODUS: Climate Activist—Become an activist as you take down polluters. - Choice of Games LLC

Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!

Exodus: Climate Activist

Take control of a troubled young climate activist as you sabotage climate criminals and attempt to join the mysterious EXODUS activist group. A socially conscious coming of age action thriller where you will have the chance to express your strong beliefs on climate change.

EXODUS: Climate Activist is 33% off until June 13th!

EXODUS: Climate Activist is a 36,000-word interactive novel by Daniel Stephenson. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Attend real life protests in London and influence how much trouble you will cause.
  • Navigate the end of your high school years as you enter adulthood.
  • Explore the wilderness as you attempt to locate the Exodus camp, and meet various activist groups on your travels.
  • Infiltrate high security climate criminal energy companies and attempt to sabotage their operations.
  • Enter the workplace and attempt to impress your boss.
  • Meet the partner of your dreams.
  • Make the right choices throughout the game in order to impress and join the EXODUS Group.

Daniel developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.

19 Likes

Well that came out of nowhere. Congratulations to Mr. Stephenson, wherever you may be!

7 Likes

Congrats go out to Daniel Stephenson!

3 Likes

Just for a moment, I thought this game belonged to the Zombie Exodus series. I was like, “What’s the point in being a climate activist during zombie crisis???” :joy:

Anyway, congratulations!! :tada:

22 Likes

I vaguely remember posting in the game’s WIP thread a long time ago. Great to see that it’s now on Hosted Games!

Congratulations @Ltowndan

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TEASER BELOW

5 Likes

sand him/ her to the enemy group for annoying them :triumph:

Teaser just been updated :slight_smile:

Well, this is a fun surprise!

1 Like

Is this going to be on steam?

No.

You need to pay Steam a hundred bucks to post a game and since this game is free you’re just throwing away money

2 Likes

Ooh, this is an unique plot for an IF, congratulations on the release.

1 Like

Well, the company also pays for a copyeditor for Steam releases, so it costs way more than $100. They only do it for more big-ticket releases.

This came out faster than I expected… just a few months ago it was still in WIP and it’s suddenly out? Congratulations!

1 Like

Really interesting stuff, messing with those horrible companies(multinationals most of the time) that believe themselves above everything and help the environment, well well you easily win me over with such content.

Down with company greed!

4 Likes

Great

1 Like

Is it on Steam?

No.