Exile of the Gods -- Wield the chains of destiny, or shatter them?

Any way to convince Nourala to join me at the end?

Need help i tried to save my progress from champions of the gods but it didnt work error message shows up. How to fix this

I’m afraid that this is an issue that is beyond the scope of what the forum can help with. In this case, you should contact Choice of Games directly by sending an email to support@choiceofgames.com .

1 Like

I don’t really like either of them since it seems impossible to rebel against the gods. I tried different routes but it seems I end up a slave to gods on every ending

My friend I have a simple solution to your problem

Your character must have high deception but do not make it obvious and they have to kill all the weavers and finally daggora in part 1 and do not reveal it to the gods because I think Cephiel most of all will have a counter attack plan on you when you try to take the stone in part 2 if you tell them the truth unless you want to become a exile of the gods then go ahead
Your character have to lie like they life depended on it and choose options that are not the truth and concealing your emotions after all this when you are with Doria, you have to become the Satan to her Eve and convince her into learning magic, I am not sure but I have a feeling she is the one who alerted the gods to you stealing the stone so if you convince her to learn magic it might convince Cephiel not to come to Doria’s aid and I am not sure but I believe you should not use your patrons gift at all in part 2
So my advice you have to have these stats because this was how I technically became a god of agossa

Umm, will there be a sequel?

1 Like

I think the author said in a interview that a another one could be coming but it’s “far in the future” so probably not anytime soon sadly. I really enjoyed the 2 so far.

1 Like