Eerie Estate Agent

How do you get the option to break into crocodiles office.

1 Like

I found this game quite enjoyable. I rather liked watching the estate agent gradually going through the stages of developing a nervous breakdown. I still wanna know more about the supernatural side of the house. Maybe Iā€™ll try being more proactive in the supernatural choices next time.

Final Work/Life Balance Score: 46%

Ending: Since I saw no mention of this yetā€¦The house sets itself on fire (green fire at that). Crocodile calls you up a few seconds later saying sheā€™s hooked you up with a client and theyā€™ll be coming shortly. Realizing that you are without a doubt going to be fired, you make a cheeky response on how the client will be pleased. Rather liked this ending. I was more than ready to quit this business. Minimum wage, here I come!

1 Like

I played the free demo online and it was pretty enjoyable. I like the idea of playing a cutthroat character dealing with a haunted house. I kind of felt like favoring work over life (ā€œme time,ā€ I guess) shouldā€™ve offered certain perks during the gameplay and vice versa.

One thing that struck me reading it, though, was how ā€œSurreal Estate Agentā€ wouldā€™ve been much more apt as a title. =P

1 Like

Canā€™t get an option to break unto crocodiles office. Help, anyone?

1 Like

my endings have been
1 lostā€¦opened own agency
lostā€¦moved into the house (now that is a hoot)
finally won! thanks to this thread tyvm :slight_smile:
i have broke into crocs office and still lost :frowning:
so not sure of the choices to make her quit thoā€¦so anyone have the answer?
i dont remember how i even got that one lol ^^
dont know how to bring up work/life balance :frowning:

1 Like

@LazeeDragon
Wow, I hadnā€™t realized how diverse the story was! I just got the endings where you win the competition, and fail the competitionā€¦

1 Like

Sorry Dragon I donā€™t remember exactly how you get her to quit, or rather I remember that you need to break into her office, find incriminating information, and then blackmail her into ā€œretiring,ā€ but I donā€™t remember anymore what you need to do first to actually be able to be successful at doing that.

1 Like

Wow, was this game updated? Iā€™ve played through it several times in the past and now that Iā€™m doing another playthrough, Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s some new stuff.

Unless Iā€™m crazy and all of that was there from the start, Iā€™d like to say : good job improving an already great game!
While the scary parts of the game werenā€™t half bad before, I think theyā€™re much creepier now, and I love that there are new tenants. The little changes and details make the story feel a lot more fleshed out, in my opinion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello.

So Iā€™ve got the win ending, the multiple loss endings, and the ending where I earned less money but the Crocodile kept me on anyway. Iā€™m not exactly sure how that happened.

I also, thanks to this thread, badmouthed the crocodile to the newspaperman which gave me the opportunity to break into her office. With the incriminating dirt I was able to convince her that retirement was a great thing to do at her age.

So I have two questions:

1. Did someone mention there is another ending in which the house sets itself on fire? The students set it on fire, but that didnā€™t end the game.

2. What other endings are there? Besides the endings where you get ashcanned either at the checkpoint or at the journalist story for poor performance. Not interested, thank you.

All in all a great game with a delightful sense of humor!

Respectfully,

Brian P.

1 Like

I just got this now that itā€™s free on iPhone and loved it! The ads were not obtrusive, and the game makes you wait a period of time before playing again, which wasnā€™t bad at all. I liked the minimal character creation (Iā€™m weird - I hate when an author asks me to choose what happened/s) and I loved the sense that there was a horror movie happening to each tenant, but I only heard peripheral details and played a ā€œminor characterā€ in each one. Nice balance of text and choices, very few seemed frivolous. And the writing was witty and top notch. I won my first try but did not get the most optimal ending.

3 Likes