Dragon Kin (WIP)

Dragon Kin (WIP)
(Last Updated: 9/15/24)

Progress: (112.4k Words, 124.3k including code) :arrow_right: (139.4k Words, 152.9k including code)

Synopsis

Play as a Dragon Kin, starting off on the run for most of your life from the Dragon Slayers and still coming into your power. Grow your unique character along a vast adventure among a large cast of characters altering the world along your journey.

Finally getting older, quickly becoming a powerful entity, shape the world to your will, or live your life in peace.

Updates

June 30 - Game Uploaded to DashingDon
July 1st - Initial WIP Post, Game Updated
July 2nd - Update 1.1
July 14th - Update 1.2
July 30th - Update 1.3
August 15 - Update 1.4
September 1 - Update 1.5 (unfinished)
September 15 - Update 1.5 (finished)

Demo Link: https://dashingdon.com/go/16495

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Latest Update Information

Chapter 4 Scholar’s Guild Maester Hughes Scenes Added

Vegetarian diet option added

d1_choice count raised from 2-3

Red meat diet option restrictions altered.

Event scenes added
Drinking contest (frames added but needs polish)
Archery contest (frames added)
Talent show (framework only)

Event Action scene started

Massive MC description if statement started.
Ink black fully completed
frost white completed
crimson red completed
deep blue completed
gold completed
silver completed

defense combat scene started

beginning personality choices changed to provide a broader range.

polish added, reworded some text, some grammar issues fixed

MC plaza fight scene started
MC T_T rescue scene finished
MC Vampire meeting/reunion scene added
G_E POV added
plaza fight scene continuation added
MC vs Demon fight scene started

Author's Note

Hello everyone! Still managed to get a lot done. Update 1.5 finished as promised :slight_smile:

422 Likes

Loved the imtial bit from dashingdon from a few days ago looking forward to seeing what we got now.

20 Likes

this was really interesting! i like the worldbuilding, with adventurer levels!

8 Likes

Our first friend keeps switching gender. I chose male but it kept using female pronouns a couple of times. Other than that I have enjoyed the story so far

16 Likes

Like the story so far, so I’ll totes keep an eye on it! Btw will you add a save function in a future update?

13 Likes

Enjoy the story and it was before he released the demo like this I was reading it into the other section pretty good can’t wait to read more of this

7 Likes

im loving the story so far but i slightly disappointed that i cant choose how many wings my mc has.

6 Likes

I’ll get that fixed soon! Thank you!

11 Likes

I love it can’t wait to throw lightning spears at people

8 Likes

Sounds interesting and curious what a dragon kin is

4 Likes

I found some bugs especially during the letter of the dragon slayer to his boss
when you protect the boy, the dragon slayer says it was odd and then proceed to describe a bloodbath like you have killed all the bandit and when you use fire it lacks the description in the same letter

other than that, it’s actually quite a good beginning and i’m quite eager to see more

20 Likes

So far pretty enjoyable start
Looking forward to the world building and adventure to follow

8 Likes

Got my attention.

7 Likes

i would like to see different povs like the other characters

but i love it 10/10 ^^

24 Likes

Like eve’s Pov after dealing with the enemy Burning/Freezing/Zapping them

8 Likes

Yeah to see what they think and what are they thinking about but i love this story line

9 Likes

Too bad none of our actions have caused an actual impact on anyone yet even if the mc murdered everyone. I enjoy their reactions to stuff especially since everyone thinks we are just a dumb animal

22 Likes

Found and fixed! :slight_smile: These are difficult to find sometimes since they don’t trigger any errors on my end. Thank you for pointing it out, I’ll have it polished for the next update :+1:

15 Likes

Oooo another dragon type IF, I’m here for it!!

Also, Just in case you forgot; there’s no save.

Mistakes:

1. Your smooth unfurl from your back, powerful and imposing, and you launch into the air. The word Wings is missing. (when we chase after the last guy standing after killing the folks who grabbed gavin)

2. What we had was special, I’m sure she feels the same. ( He)

Conclusion: I genuinely loved the start to this, I’m excited for more of the story!!

10 Likes

I think that’s the problem people get handle evolution think of a dragon and it became slowly shrink down into a human species that would surprise anyone or the darker turn pretty much involving human Supremacy anything that’s not human can’t have a thinking brain because we haven’t seen any other species except the dragonkin and the human

6 Likes