Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

Are you gonna remove the demo when the full game is out? @Bathala

Are you sure the release date is the 1st of october? I would be glad if it is but I don’t see any notifications from cog.

1 Like

It says 1st october.

9 Likes

If it’s planning on releasing on steam, there would be a little steam icon next to its name in the list of Hosted Games Upcoming Releases. If you look, you will see none. So no, it will not be on steam unfortunately.

3 Likes

There are no prior notifications for hosted games.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the heads up.

Was this a stand-alone? I can’t remember, thanks.

Is it still possible to beat Grim in the demo? I cant get the demon stat past 29 or the brutality stat past 69.

2 Likes

Before you fight with grim, you need to die as much as possible during the fight against heroes. For each death, you raise your demon stat. While fighting, choose your lower stat. If your tactical is higher, choose to be impulsive. If you are fighting brutally better, choose to fight with finesse. Also while attacking the corrupt heroes, choosing your entrance as skydiving kills you too.

3 Likes

There will be at least one more book, @Bathala mentioned a few times on tumblr.

2 Likes

Everyone I am a villain I am proving that Heroes and Vigilantes are nothing but scum that only work for money if you’re planning to follow me follow to war with the superheroes there nothing but money-grubbing backstabbers
( that is my villain speech)

4 Likes

Well to be fair, it’s more a vigilante’s speech.
You’re a villain because they want to make you thĂ© villain. Take spiderman. Put him in North Korean and he will bĂ© considered like a villain.

11 Likes

You got to view it to another point of view a villain can be viewed as a hero other side if person save you even if there a villain

2 Likes

Any minute now

4 Likes

pretty sure its not coming out today

Was there any announcement?

Most of the hype for an early release seems to come from this post, pinned globally;

Demon: Recollect : Releasing Oct 1st.

It probably has been delayed.

4 Likes

usually they dont release until later in the day at least for my time zone

3 Likes

Let’s Be patient and wait and see this takes time

1 Like

It usually releases late night for me so a delay is not confirmed right now. Fingers crossed.

1 Like