Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

@Leodaire Thank you, I’m glad you like it!

The “war” is gonna be strange and different as MC’s powers will be unleashed and Azazel is always knocking on your door.

That depends if you allow Azazel to control you.

Might is right!

6 Likes

Lol it seems like there’s a hype building up for when it’s released, WoW… I especially like being a bad guy in a good way…

1 Like

Man i used to follow this wip when it was still in early stages , man you changed the story a lot and in a good way ofc , its insane you could write so good in your 1st wip , i am looking forward to official release.

14 Likes

I read this demo 8 times till now and I still love it I consider it to be one of the best I have ever read though I do have to ask is this demo been abandoned cause its been a long time since I saw a update anyway its great and I hope that it hasn’t been abandoned

14 Likes

Those are rookie numbers, I’ve replayed this at least 20-30 times, I can hardly wait for the full book

8 Likes

Ha thats funny everytime i WAKE UP i play this demo

5 Likes

Pfft, I’m already reading the sequel. Those are rookie numbers, you gotta raise em up!

36 Likes

I am already reading the part you didnt even think of yet. Never underestimate the passion of a reader .

5 Likes

I love it please dont abandon the story, im looking forward for updates

3 Likes

I want to meet the Monkey King!

6 Likes

The demo seemed like the perfect combination of the movie “Old Guard”, the tv series " Lucifer" and the old Greek story of the Argonauts. How you managed to find that middle ground with a completely original take I have no idea, but I loved every page of it. Can’t wait for the next update. Happy writing.

13 Likes

That play again screen was like a punch in the gut

14 Likes

I hope you plan on continuing this! I really enjoyed it.

I found a fair amount of typos, but the story itself was super entertaining.

My only complaint is that I chose to go “villain” to get my friend back or whatever but they’re barely mentioned until Lucifer says the Hive isn’t responsible.

Anyway. Great work so far. Please continue!!!

6 Likes

Is this already submitted? Saw a release date of October 1st

4 Likes

Damn, it’s been SO long since the last update…
Most peeps are waiting like a pack of hungry wolves :smirk_cat::smile_cat::wolf:

3 Likes

Oct 1 is the expected release date for the game my guy , so demo wont be updated further.

12 Likes

And it’s saying in the title: FULL DEMO.

I’m not a native English speaker nor am I good at it, which means sometimes I would mess up a word’s meaning, so I have a lame joke here for u:
for me, Demon: Recollect? Nah, I call it: Boyfriends: Recollect.

See, Blur, Dante, Lucifer, Gale, Greed, Sun Wukong, they are all my boyfriends here.

12 Likes

Here’s a better title for you; Husbando : Recollect.

15 Likes

A quick question I saw that the game has been submitted does that mean that you updated it before u submitted or will it be “to be continued” in a second book

4 Likes

There will be more than one part, last I checked.

3 Likes