Community College Hero (for all post-release feedback)

Did she invite you to the rave? Dance with her and get handsy.

If not, join her study group and be nice to her. Don’t forget to act too cool for school.

2 Likes

I’d like to know that myself actually

What your class is? And what is your stats?

1 Like

Me personally I always do Detective

Go with Stunner and Triss.
Hang back and analyze Downfall.
Help DG untie Hedonist.

I found a guide than I made for the Acrobat and Soldier to get all rewards and be the leader of the group. If anyone is interested, here it is:

For the Acrobat:

[details=Summary]First you need to romance one of those 3: DG, Crook or Mob. Since siding with the teachers will lower your rep with some students, you need to romance one of them to get their vote.

Dont go after the police in the first day, if you do, you will lose rep with McCormick.
Don’t choose to wink at everyone when introducing yourself, as you will lose rep with McCormick.
When doing the Flag exercise, charge at Origami.
Yell a warning to Stoic.
Play “I’ve Never” with Tress to get her secret.
Raise your hand when McCormick ask a question and choose the longest answer.
Have a lunch with Mob and ask friendly (os flirtly if you want to romance him) about his power, to get his secret.
Block Mob’ attack and punch him with the brass knucle.
Agree with Hedonist.
At Nil’s class look at Stoic. Choose all the options before stopping to get more rep with Nil.
Agree with Tress if you want to romance Mob, with Crook if you want to romance DG and if you want to romance Crook you can agree with anyone (but you get more scenes if you agree with him).
Invite Combat Wombat to your group.
Study HELL and Basic Defense.
Laugh at Mob.
Raise your hand when Downfall ask if you are willing to hurt your friends.
Dont step foward when Nil ask if you are willing to lie to your classmates.
When studying HELL, either agree with Origami or keep quiet.
When training Defense, choose “Okay, we’re are going to lose today but let’s try our best”.
HELL test: B-C-D-A-A
Gauntlet: take the opportunity to launch a surprise attack and punch Uni.
First round: take her down with a kick.
Second round: lead CW to a trap.
Third round: tie Stoic.
Secret test: choose to steal three secrets.
Defense test: block Hedonist’s attack.
Sit with the group you choose before.
Approach Stoic and involve her in the plan.
After the Contrarian incident, go back to the campus early and pick the professors’ van.
Study Basic Defense and Breaking.
At HELL class, dont ask anything.
Raise your hand to get on Hedonist’s good side.
Dont ask about the Nil’s reward.
Remain quiet or defend McCormick when Crook start demanding information.
At Defense study, do the phalanx and keep doing it.
At Breaking study, team up with Stunner.
You can choose any group to join.
Second HELL test: A-B-C-C-B
Breaking/Defense test: raise your hand. Help DG, distract Downfall, go to Downfall with everything, choose any option.
Boo Captain California and you can choose if you want to put or not the helmet.
Say HELL has been fascinating.
Try to convince Tolly to keep Downfall.
At the end step forward and say you want to be the leader. Combat Wombat, Stoic and your romance will vote for you.[/details]

For the Soldier:

[details=Summary]First you need to romance one of those 3: DG, Crook or Mob (I tested and Mob worked). Since siding with the teachers will lower your rep with some students, you need to romance one of them to get their vote.

Dont go after the police in the first day, if you do, you will lose rep with McCormick.
Don’t choose to wink at everyone when introducing yourself, as you will lose rep with McCormick.
When doing the Flag exercise if you want to win shoot Origami, it will lower your rep with Origami and Crook, but will increased rep with Stunner, Tress and DG.
Yell a warning to Stoic.
Play “I’ve Never” with Tress to get her secret.
Raise your hand when McCormick ask a question and choose the longest answer.
Have a lunch with Mob and ask friendly (os flirtly if you want to romance him) about his power, to get his secret.
When fighting Mob, use your surrouding and then kick him in the private.
Agree with Hedonist.
At Nil’s class look at Stoic. Choose all the options before stopping to get more rep with Nil.
Agree with Tress if you want to romance Mob, with Crook if you want to romance DG and if you want to romance Crook you can agree with anyone (but you get more scenes if you agree with him).
Invite Combat Wombat to your group.
Study HELL and Basic Defense.
Laugh at Mob.
Raise your hand when Downfall ask if you are willing to hurt your friends.
Dont step foward when Nil ask if you are willing to lie to your classmates.
When studying HELL, either agree with Origami or keep quiet.
When training Defense, choose “Okay, we’re are going to lose today but let’s try our best”.
HELL test: B-C-D-A-A
Gauntlet: take the opportunity to launch a surprise attack and trick Uni.
First round: charge at the clown.
Second round: lead CW to a trap.
Third round: tie Stoic.
Secret test: choose to steal three secrets.
Defense test: block Hedonist’s attack.
Sit with the group you choose before.
Approach Stoic and involve her in the plan.
After the Contrarian incident, go back to the campus early and pick the professors’ van.
Study Basic Defense and Breaking.
At HELL class, dont ask anything.
Raise your hand to get on Hedonist’s good side.
Dont ask about the Nil’s reward.
Remain quiet or defend McCormick when Crook start demanding information.
At Defense study, do the phalanx and keep doing it.
At Breaking study, you can choose if you want to team with DG or Stunner.
You can choose any group to join.
Second HELL test: A-B-C-C-B
Breaking/Defense test: raise your hand. Help DG, block Downfall, go to Downfall with everything, charge at her chest.
Boo Captain California and you can choose if you want to put or not the helmet.
Say HELL has been fascinating.
Try to convince Tolly to keep Downfall.
At the end step forward and say you want to be the leader. Combat Wombat, Stoic and your romance will vote for you.[/details]

9 Likes

My question is technically about this game. Still, I only learn about its possibility during the beginning of CCH 2’s beta, so I’m just gonna blur it for good measure:

[spoiler]Does anyone know how to get the scene where Stunner and MC got into a fight?
Or the scene where MC destroyed something in the parking lot during one of Downfall’s lessons?

For the first one, I think you have to get Stunner to hate MC and then be in the first study group with him and DG. For the latter, maybe you’ll need to fight Rain and Shine without Stoic’s input?

I just want to wreck stuff and get fined and be poor, yo.[/spoiler]

For the Stunner fight: When you meet him in the gym, pick the Jokester response. As he’s being butthurt, you’ll have the option to punch him. Keep in mind you need to be an Acrobat or a Detective in order to pass the Pow checks.

For breaking a car in the parking lot: When Downfall teams you up with Stoic against Rain and Shine, pick the melee option. You’ll deal with Shine and be given a choice as to whether to give Rain a soft hit or a hard hit. Pick the hard hit option.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response!

Just bought this, been enjoying it so far. I can feel the influence of the first word in the title quite a bit as the study group meets and Tress starts grouping them into subcommittees. Are there any more direct references? Got my fingers crossed for a Z-Person named Magnitude or a darkest timeline mention.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a direct reference, but there’s the fact the Speck Seven are in some ways the only important people in the school, with all the subplots and teacher attention, similar to Community’s study group. I always liked that.

2 Likes

Tress definitely reminds me of Annie (especially in the beta for the sequel), and Crook is a dead ringer for Jeff.

1 Like

@hustlertwo, I’m glad you’re liking it! And I admit to there being some influences from Community. It is one of my all time fav shows. I watched it to the bitter end (even the Yahoo season). Even bought a t-shirt and a Troy and Abed in the Morning coffee mug. I’ve always preferred watching shows or movies (or reading books) about low level or even “loser” characters (Kick Ass movies, The Office/Parks & Rec TV shows, anything Daredevil).

Probably no Magnitude (Pop! Pop!) but there may be a mention of certain timelines or realities. We’ll have to see!

@Sleepyowl, And I will continue to call attention to that in Part 2! There’s no use for me as a writer, to ignore it. A couple minor characters (other students) aren’t thrilled that the entire world resolves around the Speck Seven.

@Greyscales, I can see that! Both are hyper-organized and driven, although they tend to make some questionable decisions. And yeah they always made fun of Jeff for being “40” right? Such great characters! I hate seeing the actors have to take on new roles in new shows that appear to be nowhere near as awesome.

And to everyone…there is a paintball scene in Part 1, but it’s only accessible to those taking the Defense study sessions path. I just had to throw that in!

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Does this mean CCH is in the Darkest Timeline? :open_mouth:

This topic is open again?.. hahaha, i just love how one of the minor characters reacts when he finally realized that the school is centered around speck seven, wouldn’t it be awesome if all of the least important student gather up and try to fight the speck seven’s influence on their school?.. it would be like captain america: civil war but the differences is it would be 23 ( i forgot how many hero student are there in speck) vs 7, i wonder who will win…nah… i know who will win, speck seven will😁

If I remember correctly, I think Eric hinted at one of the Breaking People And Things session being a battle between Speck Seven and the underdogs.

A vast majority of the school left after the attack. There’s only 16 students left.

So it’ll most likely be 9 people vs the Speck Seven.

1 Like

Right there with you. Underdog characters are always more fun. Part of why I like Venture Brothers so much too. An item on my bucket list is to be a henchman in some sort of entertainment form at least once. Bond movie would be the ultimate, but I’d take whatever I could get. Might even happen, given that I live three miles from where they shoot all the Marvel movies.

I now deeply regret not focusing on Defense, then. And not just because I ended the game with a 2.5 GPA!

1 Like

I guess its open!

I realize that since I closed the CCH Part 2 thread, and since beta hasn’t started yet, there’s no place to put CCH comments on the forums. But that’s okay, I’ve been busy writing and have limited time on the forums at present.

@AAO, we shall see! I remember doing a poll and folks thought it was one-sided. I actually don’t think it is

@hustlertwo, I think there might be a new “henchperson” themed WiP on the boards; did you happen to find it?

1 Like

Can you really blame them?

With the exception of a few, most of the side characters have downright laughable power sets.

I honestly don’t see Hi Jinx or Pink Cavalier making it into the big leagues.

2 Likes