COMING THURSDAY: "Rent-a-Vice," NEW AUTHOR INTERVIEW and TRAILER

Playing it right now! Can anyone tell me who are the ROs?

1 Like

I am hoping you are the one who tell us first ā€¦ Is our client an RO ? :wink:

I think So. I havenā€™t gotten around to romancing anyone yet. Iā€™m not sure who Are the others yet

1 Like

I will buy it in few more hoursā€¦let see whether i can finish it in one day :smile:
My prediction is our ex is also an RO :stuck_out_tongue: , later i need to choose between my ex-wife or the client , however i donā€™t think the client like male MC since she is in relationship with the missing girl, i need to find out more though

1 Like

The client is bi so you can still date them. Also that man or woman you meet at the VE bar, and Sandra or Mike.

2 Likes

Same predicament except the client is a male in a relationship with another male so I donā€™t know yet if they are player sexual. :thinking:

@No_This_Is_Patrick
Thanks for the info. XD I havenā€™t bought it yet since I am at work. Lmao

2 Likes

Your welcome I honestly havenā€™t romanced anyone but the ex yet.

1 Like

Every time I try to open the interview, I get ā€œbad gateway.ā€

The choiceofgames.com site is down.

2 Likes

Looks like itā€™s working now?

@resuri08 @Vanessa_Pang

hey thanks guys, but i think the client is not romancable ā€¦ at the end, there are option on who we want to contact, the client is not one of themā€¦

i think ROs available are Sendra, Mike, Ex and the person in the VE Bar ( mine is Carol)

I manage to romance Sendra abd she stay with me in the epilogue, my ex was grey outā€¦i think because i didnā€™t manage to pay her 500 credits full, i only pay 400 (thatā€™s all i got ) :slight_smile:

2 Likes