COMING THURSDAY: "Noblesse Oblige" New author interview and DEMO!

Okay, played the demo twice so far and I gotta say I’m Floooored. Because if you recall, I confused this game with the other one. So went into this with the other one as background, and man! What a surprise this was! Woot!

What’s with that duchess? Look like something crawled up her fanny sheesh…and Rys is so not subtle! :roll_eyes: I’m like, if you are a spy, or a tabloid reporter looking for clues to trash the royales…you are not doing it well. Anyone who gives you a ‘Sunny Smile’ is always Suspect! And finally, as always you always deliver me with the ‘Gardener’ heartthrob. Danelak = :heart: I’m Happy! :grin: As for Pascha, honestly, I feel for her…that kid can easily end up throwing herself from a cliff at some point.

Oh, yeah. Mandatory: Are we there yet? :joy:

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re enjoying! Roll on Thursday :smile:

2 Likes

I am going 100% blind on this occasion but I am so hyped for Thursday it is almost like A Bethesda launching day! And that’s for me is sacred.

3 Likes

That’s a huge compliment! I hope that it lives up to it and you have fun when it launches on Thursday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You have never disappointed so far in all this years.

3 Likes

I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE! And that day is shaping up to be a gross one for me, so it will be lovely to have this to look forward to after it.

2 Likes

I’m so pleased that you’re excited, and I hope it helps that day go better for you!

1 Like

Just finished the demo and had to come here to say that I’m absolutely enchanted with it. I don’t know who I can trust and I love that every RO has some sort of mystery surrounding them for you to unravel. The little descriptors of how they currently feel about you in the Stats section filled me with glee too, it’s awesome to see they’re unique to each character. I adore small touches like that!

I also really like the atmosphere, it’s gloomy and creepy but also somehow cozy still. Kind of makes me feel like I’m in Agatha Christie’s novel And Then There Were None which is a compliment because I love that kind of atmosphere in a book.

I’m looking forward to getting this once it’s officially released and will make sure to finish Creme de la Creme before then. I’d just want to point out a small typo I stumbled upon while reading the demo before I go.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent that along to the CoG staff to make sure it’s on their radar.

Edit: and thank you so much for the feedback too! I’m in a bit of a frantic bugsquashing mood so forgot to respond to your very kind comments. I was definitely aiming for a moody atmosphere but with moments of warmth so players can have a feeling of wrapping up in a blanket when it’s stormy outside - but with a lot of ominousness alongside. The And Then There Were None comparison is extremely flattering, thank you!

I’m so glad the stat descriptors are working well for you! It came up a few times in testing that players weren’t sure how the relationship numbers translated into real relationship/behaviour terms, so I enjoyed coming up with the descriptions to reflect how the characters were acting towards the MC in a bit more detail.

4 Likes

One more day! :partying_face:

2 Likes

So excited! I’ve been following this project for a while and I can’t wait to get my hands on Danelak.

3 Likes

Can’t believe it’s almost happening! Thank you everyone for your cheerleading, it’s lovely to hear about people looking forward to it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

I cant wait

1 Like

I just bought it on Steam!

3 Likes

is already steam Time to fly and Buy it!.

@HannahPS would you prefer a review on Spanish or in English?

1 Like

Either or both - whatever is comfortable for you! I don’t speak Spanish but I can google translate and ask Fay for pointers :smiley: It’s very kind of you to review at all!

2 Likes

The best for my favourite write couple, have both a drink with my purchase royalty!

2 Likes

Hannah wasn’t lying, some spicy scenes there :skull: 10/10

1 Like

@poison_mara we had some lovely cake this evening!

@Zanite yes it is definitely more intense than what I’ve put out there before!

1 Like

At least the cake wasnt a lie this time.

1 Like