Colonising Kepler 62e (WIP)

Thanks @Piggleywinks, I’ll let @Samuel_H_Young make the changes.

@Beezlebub Speaking of which, there is a large update for the spaceship coming soon involving international trades and engineering disputes.

3 Likes

Oooooh! Nice man. I’m excited to test it out. :smiley:

I’ll fix all those errors shortly.

EDIT:
Also, somehow there’s this error where the two chapters after startup aren’t in the demo right now; it’s likely a problem on Andy’s side, so hopefully that can be fixed soon.

Hopefully now fixed… One word where it shouldn’t have been!

1 Like

Big news everyone! As some of you may know, I’m also an article ghostwriter. However, I’ve recently been hired by another publisher that pays about 3x as much for the same amount of work, which gives me both more money and more time to dedicate to writing my interactive fiction works.

Following my next update that I hope to have out in a couple days, Inception will be about half done, clocking in at 50k. With all this extra writing time, I hope to finish the remaining 50k and submit this title sometime in April!

EDIT:
Also, I’ve moved the demo to Inception over to its own thread. It can be found here: Colonising Kepler 62e: Paradox (Chapters 1-4/12, 53/150k) (WIP)

Andy, I suggest taking down the Inception link here and specifying that this is the demo for Evacuation. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m not at my computer right now, but when I am:

I’ll change this thread to general discussion on the topic (asteroids and space colonisation).
I’ll start a separate thread for CK62e: Evacuation.

It feels nice to be moving towards the business end of it all!

1 Like

A new thread for CK62e: Evacuation has been created!

1 Like

isn’t there a way to convince beatrice to get on board with the MC? Or at least (after you find out that she has talked with your mother) spend time with her before the asteroid hits? She is such a good character and how do you get the violet romance option? never in the game have I met a violet.

@MasterChief117John

We’ve actually taken these titles to two different threads. Inception: Colonising Kepler 62e: Paradox (Chapters 1-4/12, 53/150k) (WIP)
Evacuation: The Kepler Colony: Evacuation (OUT NOW!)

If you’d take your questions over to each respective thread, we’d be glad to answer them!

Also, would a mod please close this thread? I don’t want things to get too scattered over all three Kepler threads.
@Havenstone @JimD @CJW

2 Likes