Co-promoting games

For anyone developing or publishing a user-contributed game, it may be a good idea to co-promote one another by linking Web sites, Facebook fan pages, Twitter accounts, etc.

If anyone is interested, I am working on a site and will post a link to your site with description. I will also follow you on Twitter. In exchange, if you can do the same, that would be great. Please post here if you’d like to work out an exchange.

2 Likes

Alright!

Maybe we can involve the CoG community site too.

Great, let me know the site you want to promote, Facebook page, Twitter etc. I will also post on the CoG community site and link to them now.

My site is http://zombieexodus.com/ and Twitter is @ZombieExodus

On second thought, I may just go with my main twitter @JimDattilo. Maintaining both will be a challenge.

I have added you on twitter. I’m @CorbiuGeisha

I need to make a site dedicated to the games I create. Once ready I’ll add the links.

Why don’t you use your Webs site?

That was just a temporary home. Will make a better webs site :slight_smile:

I guess I too would have to make a better site in future.

I have added you all to my website. Except ScarletGeisha I can not seem to find you on Twitter. If you post a link I will be more then happy to add you.
http://www.lordirish.com/cog.html

Lord Irish, I added you on Twitter. Please let me know if you want me to link to your entire site, your game, or another part of the site. Also is there a description you’d like me to use?

The site abby is fine. Thank you

@Lordirish I have added you on Twitter.

You should all tweet at @choiceofgames and I’ll see if I can get Dan to have that account follow you.

Thanks, that’s great, Jason.

I have just started to make my new website. Http://andywhy.webs.com
Twitter: @andymwhy
I will add The Race to the site once weba allows me to upload files.

I just followed you on Twitter and will add the site tonight to my web site. Thanks!

@andymwhy I have added your site on the CoG Community page. Tell me if you want the description changed.

@andymwhy I have added you to my site.

Cheers all. Will add people to twitter and my site over the weekend.

@ScarletGeisha the description is fine, thanks.