Choice of the Vampire sequel and Choice of Romance threequel?

I have literally been waiting months for the followups to these games, and I don’t want to succumb to it, but I am starting to lose hope. At this point in time I’m wondering will I ever know what happens to my character after she became queen.

would not hold your breath
lol might pop up some time but af of now there is no news

CotV is due a release this year, Jason is just finishing it up now, then there will be beta testing (I would presume so maybe October or November?). I think they said work has finally started on CoR3 but there is no word on when to expect it.

keep your fingers crossed everyone

WILL PEOPLE STOP FRIGGING ASKING FOR SEQUELS?!?!?!?
COME ON, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!

LEARN TO WAIT AND BE PATIENT!

It’s understandable that people are excited for a new choice of vampire game. And I totally get why people ask about it from time to time seeeing as there isn’t any way to know that Jason is working on a new one, without reading month-old posts. You also seem to have jammed your caps button, I suggest you get someone to check it out and fix it since writing in all caps is typically frowned upon.

Nah, I was just bored as hell, it’s a bit tiring to see more people ask about it, since everyone wants it to come out.
:smiley:

@noogai Zed was right on target to remind you of the rules of the forum.

Also, as has been states numerous times, if you want to keep up with Vampire, follow me on twitter.

@JSH,
I was right?
Joyous day!
(*)

@Zed I mean, maybe a little over-enthusiastic… But you certainly weren’t wrong.

kewl

ok so whats your twitter so i can stalk you vampire :slight_smile:

@ashley916 it’s @jasonstevanhill funnily enough :stuck_out_tongue:

@Zed arent you always right? ^:)^

ihope it dosen’t end on a cliff hanger