Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

she is dead, nice…

While people are having all these debate about the traitor god, Priscilla’s relationship with Zeus and Saint’s conception, the only thing that’s been bugging me is the whereabout of Prometheus. Seriously, where is he? The poor guy deserve some break. And my MC would like to personally thank him for the gift of fire.

EDIT :
Dammit @Logan3000x! I thought there was some obscure myth about Prometheus that I didn’t know about.

4 Likes

Well seems that’s legit. Such a shame since I was hoping to cuss her out for being an absentee mother

2 Likes

he is probably dead…

LMAO

You and me both buddy. In fact, I’d probably end up siding with Cronus during the new Titan War, and after we win, I’d probably betray Cronus since my MC doesn’t wish to serve anyone, God or not.

Wait wait wait, I just realized that we’re probably going to meet Cronus at some point and he’s THE Titan, I’m curious if we’re going to end up meeting or fighting the other Titans like Atlas?

I wonder what power we could have if Tuna dad was our dad.

3 Likes

I remember at one point if you have Posideon as your dad and meeting him after he reveals himself, he’ll mention that you always had the ability to create massive waves (or was that earthquakes?) as if he was pretty proud of your ability.

2 Likes

I haven’t been on the forum in ages! I just finished plowing through the game last night and I love all the new additions!

Ahem. But to contribute to the whole Priscilla debate…I do think she’s dead, but the game is so vague about it that I feel like she’s not gone, if that makes sense.

In the earlier versions, when we asked Hades a question about her (I don’t recall which ):slight_smile: he gave us such a …vague answer. I mean, he’s the king of the Underworld…is it so out of the realm of possibility that Priscilla’s soul is still there?

We all know @Rohie loves twists and surprises; and this would be a good one…

And Saint! The time line as I see it is this:
1.) Priscilla is pregnant w the Bearer
2.) Priscilla makes a deal (???) with Athena & Hades.
3.) The Bearer is born, and Priscilla leaves Olympus (to gods knows where).
4.) Saint is born & the Bearer is kidnapped by Athena.

My theory, as crazy as it sounds is that Saint isn’t a product of Pris+Zeus. It just seems too unlikely that she’d reproduce with someone she seemed to hate to much by the time the MC was born. And technically, Saint would still be our full brother because of Priscilla; Zeus has no DNA.

Anyway, that’s my two cents!

1 Like

so he was the only one that was proud of us because of who we are and not what we will become…thats why I like poseidon as a father than the others.

1 Like

I mean… I can’t exactly say for sure but that was the feeling that I got from that scene

2 Likes

Back from my cave with a poll for the next flashback. A new semester has started but I’ve also (naively) enrolled in an advanced creative writing course, and the motivation to progress the story has be overbearing.

• The Salem Witch Trials
  • Joan of Arc
  • King Arthur and the Round Table
  • Romeo and Juliet
  • The Odyssey
  • A thousand and One Nights
  • Hercules
  • The Myth of Hades & Persephone

0 voters

Thank you for your patience! Hopefully it’s worth it.

37 Likes

the one writing the Diary told us that saint is Zeus’s child.

5 Likes

Joan all the way. All others are a bit trite and her story is amazing. It deserves some spotlight.

4 Likes

I got the feeling that if Joan the Arc wins the poll, either the Bearer or the Bestower are going to be that French guy who was a serial killer. Can’t remember his name but he was a butcher. I’m so looking forward to seeing which one wins though.

Edited: Just looked him up and his name was Baron de Rais.

12 Likes

Wasn’t it Gilles de Rais? It would be interesting to play as one known as both a national hero and a serial murderer to be honest. If Joan de Arc won the poll, I wholeheartedly support the option to play as him.

Oops, my bad.

1 Like

“Baron” is his title, I think, not a name.

1 Like

Well yeah Baron is the title but I did a quick Google search and it gave me that name and I didn’t bother to look for the rest of his name. But I’d definitely be down to play as him since Aeson got to be Prince Paris during the Trojan War flash back so why not be someone important this time around with Aeson being some random character like we were Leon once although I’m sure he never existed in real life.

I’d love to play as Jean de Metz. He was pivotal in Joan’s exploits. Also, romance.

Well not many people (like myself) really knows the full story of Joan of Arc, just that she became famous for fighting for the French while dressed up as a dude after having a vision from God or an angel then burned at the stake. So Rohie probably would have to go deep into her story for it to make any sense to those that doesn’t know it. But most of the options in the poll are definitely famous such as the Salem Trails.

Also, what’s A Thousand And One Nights? What was the story of it?

If anyone asks how I knew about the French serial killer guy, serial killers are usually my main interests and he just happened to be one of the subjects I read about a long time ago.

(Paraphrased from Wikipedia)

A Thousand and One Nights is a collection of Middle Eastern folktales.

The story tells of a despotic and paranoid ruler, Shahryār who was betrayed by his first wife, which makes him believe that all women will, in the end, betray him. So every night for three years, he takes a wife and has her executed the next morning, until he marries Scheherazade, his vizier’s beautiful and clever daughter.

For 1001 nights in a row, Scheherazade tells Shahryar a story, each time stopping at dawn with a cliffhanger, thus forcing him to keep her alive for another day so that she can complete the tale the next night. After 1,001 stories she has told Shahryar, she tells him that she has no more stories to tell him. However, during the stories, Shahryar has grown into a wise ruler and rekindles his trust in women.

Many stories in One Thousand and One Nights have become popular tales in their own right, such as the tales of Sinbad, Aladdin, and Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.

20 Likes