Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

@Rohie Three more bugs

When you choose Don’t you mean you look like me?". This bug happens, art2 line 252: It is illegal to fall out of a *choice statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.

And when you choose “What kind of trick is this? An illusion spell or something?” This bug shows up part2 line 260: It is illegal to fall out of a *choice statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.

When Saint tells the MC that they have the same mother, this bug happens part2 line 385: Illegal mixing of spaces and tabs; this line has a tab, but there were spaces on line 384.

Edit: Found another bug in the stat screen when you click Review Relationships this bug happens, choicescript_stats line 336: Non-existent variable ‘trinity’.

1 Like

Love all the new stuff!

1 Like

@Rohie

I found something odd
When confronting the seekers, there’s an option to attack them with Saxton’s Dagger, but the altercation with Saxton hadn’t yet ensued.

1 Like

It seems as if when I meet the brother and he tells me that we have the same mother, I cannot move past that. And I’ve enjoyed the new scenes that you added!

Bugs noted and hopefully stamped out. I’ve also included Priscilla’s journals right before the intro; enjoy!

17 Likes

There’s a bug that prevents us from meeting Aunt Alice, @Rohie.

2 Likes

Quick question:

Will Zeus be the only father option permanently now, and from here on out?

4 Likes

@Rohie

Here’s a screenshot of that bug.

I also found another, when I tried to open the relationship tab.

2 Likes

There is also

1 Like

I chose the third option

1 Like

No, but Hades is no longer an option, unfortunately.

11 Likes

Aww, I had plans for that dysfunctional family barbecue! :rofl::meat_on_bone::watermelon::cut_of_meat::bacon::strawberry::fried_shrimp::sushi:

5 Likes

Uncle Henry was Hades the entire time?!
Mind blown.

What?! Best dad isn’t an option anymore?!

I…I need a moment…

composes self

O-okay…then who’s the other option (other than Zeus)? Poseidon still there? If so, who else is there?

14 Likes

I always figured that. The vibe was there.

2 Likes

Haha to be honest, I never realized it until now. But I definitely enjoyed having my mind blown

Best dad is no more??? R.I.P daddy Hades. He’ll always be my dad, deep down :"(

16 Likes

Pshhh Poseidon was always the best dad, fight me.

So awkward, so innocent, genuinely trying so hard.

Ahhh, @Rohie, this means Imma hafta update the FAQ again, lmao

17 Likes

That’s… probably the worst new I heard all day.

13 Likes