Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

I got the feeling that this scene may also will get some revisions, if not for different choices/outcomes then to make it fit better to the style of the already revised scences. Or at least so that people questioning how Sage overpowered MC will be rarer in future…

2 Likes

Pfft, haha. You’re goofy as hell. :joy:

Aww, that’s so sweet. Kai pinches Damon’s cheeks

Your writing though is pretty good. The way you basically describe the whole scene. Do you write fanfiction or something?

That’s cool how you’re able to delve into the story so much to where you add in being friends with an Aphrodite kid while on the run. Shit, my game play is basic - as in not adding extra components to the game that’s not canon - compared to your’s and a few other’s. So in depth with your character’s. :pensive:

Well, at least he can have fun with it. Do what you do Damon! He see’s Psyche as his family? Why and how? So Persephone is what? His cousin? That’s an interesting family. Much calmer than Kai’s chaotic fam fam but the drama is entertainment for him. Avery is my wittle sister. Ride or die with her. I might romance her when I replay it or she’ll stay my sister from another mister and missus. I don’t know she seems calm, collected, and cool. Although I’m going for either Aeson or Santiago at the moment.

Yup, unfortunately you’re 100 percent right with that love triangle bs. Just unnecessary drama that no one wants to deal with. Grown ass adults pining after a girl going back and forth trying to be with her. They outta be ashamed of themselves. :expressionless:

I don’t blame you the “romance” if you could even call it that is horrible. The killing, horror scenes, and storylines minus the “romance” are the best thing about the show.

I agree with that and at one point I was thinking about taking her out but…it’s not that serious. Plus, that’s probably not even an option, I’m not sure. Just imagine Hades walking up to us trying to introduce his wife to us, haha. I would just be like “Anyways…”

Mhm, my MC will not be accepting anymore drinks from anyone. Period. “Huh? Am I thirsty? Nope, I brought my own drink, I’m good.”

Nahh, I don’t really care there’s too many dire situation’s to care about. It’s going to be interesting to see who it is but I’m not really checking for him.

Trained assassin? :joy: Who gave her that description? Lieeees. Assassin’s don’t act reckless like her dead brained ass. An assassin would be like Black Widow who would go in for the kill. Not announce her presence like a screaming banshee, talk shit, and then go in for the kill while people are trying to hold her back. She’s gonna get her ass assassinated though, especially with those tactics.

6 Likes

A good game indeed had a very slow start was good since he met Saint and calypso the situations are very detailed sometimes more than necessary should try to shorten the book like when he met his room mates and the gods while summoning and there should be a bonus for stats if they pass the tests OVERALL GOOD GAME HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL AND WAITING FOR IT’S COMPLETION

1 Like

Trained killer, same as all the other elite demigods, except our mc’s but then we’re the poor under-powered charity case and not elite at all, then.
Fact remains all the others have been training to be skilled killers and look like Greek Gods since they were very young.

3 Likes

Nah, she sure as hell wasn’t acting like one. If I were a trained “killer” or “assassin” whichever word anyone wants to use, I wouldn’t act reckless. Someone who’s “trained in killing” would’ve actually accomplished her goal in killing our inexperienced ass’. She could’ve easily subdued us and tortured us for information. She’s trained in being stupid. We don’t even know if she’s ever killed anyone before. So, until she plays the game right she’s only elite in the game of being stupid.

5 Likes

She is menacing you she knows she can’t win. She is trying to scare you and shown everyone else that you aren’t so mighty after all. If she was really trying killing you she just have to pick a damn weapon and BOOM dead.

2 Likes

Which is what does the most damage since it basically removes our ability to greatly exaggerate our (control over) our supposed “powers” and basically bluf our way through those deathtrap “trials”. After that incident nobody will be fooled by any of it.

Knowing the Greek Gods that would be a far too merciful and easy death for our poor mc’s.

2 Likes

Haha! If this were to be true she’s basically stupid and reckless. Like I’ve said before, her father didn’t have her trained properly. Any sensible person would know that :

1. You don’t attack someone with the intent to kill them and then let them live.
  2. Never underestimate your enemy.
  3. Never think your safe, period. It doesn’t matter whose had more training, you can still get your ass got.
6 Likes

Don’t forget attempted murder in public.

Especially someone who’s daddy decides you afterlife…

4 Likes

You have to understand that the goods believe in the prophecy and in fate. YOU ARE SAFE UNTIL YOU END WITH CHRONOS. You have to end in his side , for them is the only possibility so it doesn’t matter if how they try to kill you you won’t be death until that point. For them fate is like laws of physics.

That doesn’t mean much given that we reincarnate. Or they can send us to Tarterus with him.

“Oh the next Mara will meet him, it’s fine”

Although Mara’s reminding me of a viking albeit a weak one.

It’s a real shame about that. Psyche was the only one of the potential female ROs who seemed exceptionally cunning, which would’ve set up an interesting dynamic with a ‘brutish’ Strength-focused PC. I’m not saying the other ROs are unintelligent, but Calypso’s very straightforward, Sage is constantly in a state of bloodlust, and Avery seems like the Olympian equivalent of the Girl Next Door.

Still, I can see why Rohie’d make the decision; this project is as involved as heck.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m specifically talking about Sage…so. Those three rules still apply either way.

…Uh, no. We aren’t safe now. All I was talking about was Sage not acting the part or playing the game right. As for this fate stuff…no. That’s like predicting the future and it doesn’t come true. They can’t predetermine anything. I’ve never heard any of them say “Fate is the laws of physics.” or “Fate means everything.” So until then, fate can go around the corner and wait.

4 Likes

I could not agree more. I’m surprised Sage is still considered a viable RO, although I’m hardly an arbiter of good taste. :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed. If I’m a demigod (and the creator of the universe :P) who’s been focused on building up their body, why should I get my arse kicked by a run-of-the-mill child of Hermes? Her SOOPER SPEED doesn’t seem like an adequate explanation, since it’s not necessarily equalled by SOOPER STRENGTH.

And yes, I’m aware that this has been mentioned before. This is an extremely long thread, so it’s very rare that I get a chance to read through all the posts and see if something I’ve mentioned has already been discussed.

5 Likes

They believe in fate to the point fate is controlling all their actions. They believe is true fanatically. that is what save us from any god directly killing us they think we are protected by fate.

I don’t believe in fate but Greek gods do they believe that universe is controlled in that tapestry. For them prophecy is a universal law impossible to be broken

1 Like

Excuse me, but we ‘spam the same thoughts’ because this thread is almost ten thousand posts long, and not all of us have the leisure time to read through the whole damn thing.

But in any case, as you say, it’s over and done with.

2 Likes

I’ll agree to that to a certain extent. The prophecy is what made them act out on having the MC be reborn as a demigod to take the prophecy into their own hands.

Although, just based off the fact that Ares was prepared to take us out -Zeus’ wack ass brought him from 1,000 to 0 - So Ares clearly doesn’t care about that fate stuff.

@anon49824592 Oh, no. I wasn’t speaking about you, I was talking about waaaay back stuff when people would repeat the same shit they already said. Not about bugs in the game, but their opinion on certain things within the game. Not new people coming into the forum and just now reading it. You’re good man.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Sorry to bother. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it cares enough to don’t kill us yet. He just wants scare us. If he really wanted to killing us he already do so.

1 Like