Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

role-playing is bad it seems.

2 Likes

Role playing is a bad thing.

2 Likes

Bl00dragon does a sidestep. Meaning that while @Jjcb stupidly huge attack goes flying wild and hitting some random innocents bystanders that get reduced to a mere bloody mushy mess of different organic matters, and destroying a good half of the city, Bl00dragon goes up close and personal to deliver @Jjcb a bitchslap.

Bl00dragon then proceed to get a mop and clean up a bit, because it’s just inpolite to leave a mess of @Jjcb bits everywhere like this.

EDIT: role-playing is bad (tsk tsk, cecilia, what a dragon,literally :smirk:)

2 Likes

Jjcb then stopped role playing because Cecilia will give him a lecture.

4 Likes

SiRO appears, steals @Jjcb’s and @bl00dragon’s wallets, then recedes into the shadows…

SiRO also left a note for @Rohie telling her how much he loves this game, in order to avoid having this comment be thought off topic and get flagged.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one.
Seriously my thought process just went “Wait…what?! :anguished:” for a milisecond before facepalming at myself.

Anyway it’s going to be interested no matter who my MC’s father is. It’ll be very confusing feelings if it’s Zeus or Poseidon, since she just suddenly got to know who her father is, and him being in her life is a thing that is happening now apparently.

It’ll be even more confusing if it’s Hades (although overall more positive feelings). “My uncle, who wasn’t my uncle, who was kind of the father I never had is actually my father” is a weird situation to be in.

1 Like

I swear I don’t get it. Claim, you know? An assertion of truth?..Oh, the internet.

@RanchoJoe you can only have on Patron who helps you the majority of the time. You can visit the temple to pray for guidance during an interlude between chapters.

I’m actually working on the interlude right now and it’s really cute (maybe cute isn’t the right word). You get the option to explore Olympus if you want, study, pray at the Temple, etc., so the game takes on a more role play vibe.

17 Likes

I totally understand the Hades idea on that, and it would be really weird but I kinda like that idea.

Honest I’d be awesome if your dad was one that happened because of your decisions in game, but it’d probably be a bit difficult :unamused:

1 Like

Yay! Cause my headcannon had my MC going to the temple in the middle of the trials and praying to Artemis so his arrow will strike true, to Athena for victory, and to Hades so he won’t be a guest in the Underworld anytime soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We might have to introduce you to some of the more erotic interactive fiction on the intertubes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Cosmetic question though: do we get to go clothes shopping/options for what to wear during the ceremony :stuck_out_tongue:

(and possibly ask an RO for a date coughcough)

Unless that’s too much coding involved – I have no idea how coding here works so :))

1 Like

I have been meaning to ask; since I can never find the option to flirt with Aphorodite, was this pushed back or am I missing something?

MC has never even had a chance to speak with her alone. Next update. It’s pretty funny.

Do you know me at all? Of course.

23 Likes

Everytime I see you’ve posted, I have a mini-heartattack of joy.

7 Likes

So yes there can be a date and yes in the very next update we get to flirt with Aphrodite?

1 Like

Fudge nuggets. Everyone’s going to be very dapper and my MC’s not going to be prepared for this :))

VERY EXCITED FOR THE UPDATE :>

EDIT:

Oh frickle. I forgot to ask: if you ask an RO on a date, do the gods comment on this? Like will there be a distinction between a friendly date – I’m under the assumption that there’s a friend-date option – and date-date? Likewise if you ask a non-RO to be a date?

//imagines asking Harris or yeah :))

cough

@bl00dragon Like @Jjcb said, no role-playing on the forums. It clutters the thread, among other things. And are those gif’s, pictures and video’s really necessary?

(My compliments to @Jjcb for being so mindful of the rules all of a sudden :wink: Totally haven’t got anything to do with that :innocent:)

Edit:

@bl00dragon Hey, if I were a literal dragon I’d be setting your posts on fire instead :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If I remember right wasn’t loki tied down with his son’s entrails?

1 Like

God Im hyped for this update!

Iirc then yes. The gods transformed one of Lokis sons to a wolf, who ripped his brother open and the gods then used the latter son’s entrails to bind Loki. They didn’t want to kill the latter son, and apparently the method they used makes it all okay. (or maybe it was just further punishment) :confused:

Anyway I’m not an expert on this but that’s how I remember the story. @reitakishima is a better source on this.:slight_smile:

You and me both! :smiley: