Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

I don’t know which I’d rather be forced to read

I’m just waiting for Saint or Calypso or Adonis to be the trolliest troll that ever did troll and gives Lavei a copy of one of the two.

Yannow, “For research.”

7 Likes

What if they are the trolls that wrote one or two of those?

That certainly would max out their troll stat.

I do kinda want a scene where they try reading some badfic as seriously as possible, and if any of them laugh they have to do a dare.

(betting that Adonis will laugh first though)

3 Likes

Hmm, I’m intrigued, I want to read this now, IC and OOC…

i’m loving this fanfic talk, but ever the pessimist, i have to ask; will the fact that MC won’t have an afterlife be touched upon in the game? bc that is actually really frickin sad for like, everyone involved… and who’s gonna tell MC? or does MC already know??

4 Likes

Since the MC didn’t know anything about the essence and that they are the essence, before they were dragged to Olympus, my guess would be no.

Just another wonderful thing the MC is going to get dropped on their head. :frowning:

you can also look at it like this: Since the MC is the essence and is the definition of: what was, what is and what will be, the MC can be considered the afterlife.

At this time, perhaps the MC will regain all the past lives’ experiences and memories as well.

1 Like

I think the ending I’d want would be if we could sacrifice ourselves to restore the all the former incarnations as separate souls, and let them into the Underworld.

It’d be bitter sweet, but it’d be worth the sacrifice.

3 Likes

Remembers Mass Effect 3for some reason

I just want a happy life for my MC.

5 Likes

I have two questions. The first is what happens to my Mirror of the sea i had when running from the seekers. ( It just disappeared we get to Olympus without reason). Second what does the Compulsion stat do?

I never beat ME3, so if there’s an ending like that and you just spoiled it for me…

…I’ll leave the rest unsaid.

An ending like that, huh?

Smiles mischievously

More like they were all like that

1 Like

I know you can get different endings in that game, It’s just that I don’t know what they are.

Dissapointing is what they are.

I hope this game didn’t meet the same fate.

2 Likes

i love you.

my immortal is literally the best thing that ever happened to the internet tbh

2 Likes

She’s the daughter of both Artemis AND Athena (don’t ask how, she’s just that awesome) AND as soon as she gets to Olympus both Good Guy Aeson AND Bad Boy Lavei fall in love with her, and fight for her attention! And she also looks perfectly ordinary, amazingly beautiful, and surprisingly similar to the author, all at once.

9 Likes

Has it been confirmed that Aeson is a Good Guy?
If so, I must have missed it.

I thought his personality was always going to be the opposite of the MC.

7 Likes