Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

You keep setting yourself up.

8 Likes

I noticed some errors on your game, do you want me to post them?

Im so mad at myself how the hell i miss the Halloween specialā€‹:angry::pensive:

I think itā€™s not yet uploaded. Iā€™ve been checking it since October 31.

8 Likes

Ooh whew, i just saw people talking and thought i miss out. Good i didnt.

2 Likes

Is the Halloween update up? Sorry, been dead here a whileā€¦

2 Likes

@moonwalkerdragon nah, i just really want to be a hot dog now. Hmm question @Ros_e am i beef, chicken, pork or turkey? Lolā€‹:laughing: oooh or tufu? Or, am i a mixture? I really need to eat somethingā€¦ i think i have hot dogs in my fridgeā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

3 Likes

Sorry guys~~~~~~ Been with a friend for days now TwT Her father just passed away and I have been by her side for each moment, will be back uploading the specials as soon as I can~

14 Likes

My condolences to her :cry: Youā€™re a good friend for being there for her :hugging:

7 Likes

Itā€™s fine and oh my, give her my condolences as well.

2 Likes

give her my condolences as well. :cry:

1 Like

Sending my condolences toošŸ™

1 Like

Weeeee is it possible to have a mod make the first post into a wiki edit? >www< Thank you in advance and lots of love :heart:

4 Likes

just call them here @moderators :grin:

2 Likes
  • Touya was wearing a similiar outfit as well, but with a dark knitted vest over his collar shirt, I also donā€™t remember him having a tie. I guess heā€™s a student too.
    Knock.Knock.

• similar
    Knock. Knock

Also thereā€™s an error for all choices when Rainerā€™s fans show up.
Malechapter7 line 257 illegal to fall in a else if statement.

And an error for line 258 loading out of those scenes. uncaught error this line should have a scene name followed by an error message ā€œIā€™ll bring you some place funā€¦ā€

I donā€™t know if it was pointed before even if i checked the last week discussion but just after the Carpe Diem part the game just end in a big wall of text (From the second teacher question to the festival i think ? At least i got this with a female MC)

Not sure if it was brought up, but i noticed a lost black lab poster on the bulletin board when picking a job.

PLEASE tell me we get to find that dog?! I love black labs!

1 Like

Are youā€¦being racist? Or even worseā€¦Doggist?

4 Likes

Uploading the Halloween special soon TwwwwT so sorry for such a delay guys

21 Likes