Can't save at end of Psy High (for importing into Psy High 2). Help?

When reaching the end of the game and attempting to save for importing into Psy High 2, it gives me a message saying: ‘Unfortunately you can’t continue into the sequel with this playthrough. Try keeping you powers, and staying out of jail if you want to continue.’ and so I can’t save.

Thing is, I HAVE all my powers at the end and have never been in jail. I even started a new game and played all the way through just to get the same error again.

Has anyone else had this problem or know a solution for it? My stats were: romanced Carl, prom queen, athletics scholarship, still have my powers, and destroyed the machine that was controlling people’s minds. The most negative thing I experienced in the whole game was my parents grounding me twice.

Any help would be really appreciated.

This sounds like a bug, you should try emailing support @ choice of games dot com

1 Like

Thanks, I wasn’t sure where to ask, but I’ll do that! :slight_smile:

As far as I can remember, the game have limited endings that would allow you to continue, and I think, if you destroy the “machine”, you’re actually going to end up losing your powers which may be the reason you’re unable to continue.