Bug in Choice of the Dragon?

Two people have posted reviews to the iTunes App Store saying that, after the latest update to Choice of the Dragon, the stats screen doesn’t work; it shows all stats at 50%.

I don’t see that problem on my test devices. Are any of you experiencing the problem? If so, could I ask you to post a reply here, or send an email to support@choiceofgames.com? I’d like to get to the bottom of this.

Working just fine for me, Android - Galaxy S (1).

A little off-topic perhaps, but on the subject of bugs the *input_number command seems to cause an error in IE9 (tested on multiple devices).

But no CoD is working absolutely fine on my android, I don’t have an iDevice so can’t help you there, sorry! :frowning:

I updated yesterday and just tried today – works fine on my iPhone 4 with the latest iOS.

mine works just fine on my iPhone.

I can no longer get it(WHY WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE A BETTER IPOD

Works fine on my iPod 4g. None of my friends have had problems with their iPhones, either. We all have the latest version of CoD and the latest iOS installed.

I think I have the 1 or 2

I have troubles with ZE with this type of problem on my ipod 4g

Me too, but on Choice of Broadsides. I guess its sonething to do with a every amount of purchases/updates there is a bug.

Redownload to fix problem.

I just got a similar problem on Apex Patrol. As far as I can tell, the stats were changing in the game. It’s just that the stat screen didn’t update itself to show that the stats changed.

Re-downloading did fix the problem, though.