BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

I just started playing this (so far replayed about 20 times lol) and Gabriel has my whole heart :heart: also I love the whole world that you created, especially the fun of being an undercover cop, and all the characters are great in their own way. Sorry if this is abit gushing (I’m new to the forums and posting ha)

6 Likes

The archangels always ended up figuring out I was undercover

1 Like

I assume you mean the situation in the Mill after you escaped your apartment? When the FBI attack on the Mill happens?
That is scripted to happen. It’s the moment where, if you play your cards right, you can side with the Archangels or stay loyal to the FBI.

Michael is always going to shoot you at least once. Then you can admit you’re an informant and try to side with the Archangels. If you fail or don’t want to go this path, the scene will basically end with the MC losing consciousness because of bloodloss. That is bound to happen if you go the FBI path. MC will wake up in a hospital in the next part of the chapter.

3 Likes

I have the pre-update version and most likely will wait until the save system is implemented, but I always thought it’s weird that Michael seems to be romancable. I haven’t figured out how to yet (if it’s the opposite with Gabriel, I’m going to give myself a facepalm), but he always struck to me as the guy who is remote and will be the hardest to get one with aside from Raquel.

1 Like

Michael isn’t romancable in Breach: The Archangel Job.

There are plans to turn him into a romance option in the sequel though!

7 Likes

Oh, I thought him having a relationship stat means he does, just have to do some out-of-the-box steps like with Raquel. Darn.

1 Like

“Bloody white mask with a broken heart.”

Been trying to figure out what color bloody white is since the first time I’ve played…

5 Likes

Maybe it’s like a white hockey mask with blood splatter around the broken heart

8 Likes

i just assumed it meant the mask was blood splattered

10 Likes

This is probably the case my brain just didn’t realize it. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Or, maybe the blood is white. You know, when you draw blood you just color it white instead of red.

4 Likes

The purring is 10/10

8 Likes

Currently reading chapter 4 when I came across an Archer reference. I see you are a man of culture as well.

5 Likes

Is there’s a reason why Kaz’s relationship keeps going down? I thought he follows the same morals like Gabriel (hit back if attacked, but don’t kill a defenseless person; and be nice to others, and so on) but Kaz’s relationship meter still takes hits out of nowwhere and I can’t figure out what’s up.
EDIT: Also is it possible for a crew member to die in general aside Mouse in the FBI side?

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s odd. What exactly are the choices you picked that lowered the relationship? Or does it lower itself per day?

Depends on who you romance, and how you deal with the chapter 4 problem

4 Likes

Seems like it’s the latter, since sometimes I noticed his relationship seemingly randomly drops a bit even when the MC isn’t around him at all (I also skipped a day of hanging out with Kaz but that was by accident). I can’t pinpoint exactly since I’m already late in the game and don’t want to restart, but I’ll get back to you if I do. I thought this was some intentional thing, where talking about the main trio with your crew drops the trio’s relationship even when they’re not around.

1 Like

Is there any way we can completely refuse Gabriel at the begining of the game?

1 Like

No, see below:

3 Likes

Just wanted to update everyone, my house is currently flooded up to chest height and I am currently unable to perform any writing since the electricity is out almost around the entire city.

That being said, I would to thank everyone who have voted Breach to be their pick in the strawpoll! :smile: I am genuinely surprised, and absolutely happy to see that I’ve made a game that you’ve enjoyed!
Straw Poll: Favorite CSGs over 10 years

I’ll be looking into it as soon as I am able.

EDIT: once the flood has died down and electricity is back, I will get to.work as soon as I can!

Much love, and much thanks!

26 Likes

I can’t stop replaying the game, I want to try other RO but I can’t resist Gabriel :heart_eyes:. He’s always my RO for my every play through. I have a question tho, in the FBI route, If I confessed that I am an FBI worker before declaring my love to Gabriel, will I get another chance to confess my love? Thank you in advance!

7 Likes