BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Thank you for answering and for the guide.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to get the sapphire necklace back after you left it at your apartment?

1 Like

I believe it was said earlier in the thread that it’s a bug that we were supposed to get it back, but didn’t

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell
(Maybe) bug report.

Undercover route. In the final chapter Mouse (and only Mouse) got shot, and despite the fact that I gave the correct countersign, Mouse still died.
(I think?) this is an unintended bug caused by variable naming?
Chapter 4:
when [lovername] = Mouse, [mousebleedout] stays at 0
Chapter 4b:
The correction for [mousebleedout] comes after the check, and is too late to affect [mwound]
But judging from this piece of code, it seems Mouse is meant to survive?

1 Like

You need to patch their wound…or else they will die. No matter if you call for the fbi as your first action.

2 Likes

You may want to tag the ones below that as spoilers.

Also, I’ll talk with my co-author about that because I don’t know much about the codes :sweat_smile:

If it is a bug, I’ll include the fix in the next update as soon as I can.

Also, thank you @Sylveranty for the guide with Raquel.

If you can please update, all +2s in chapter 1 and chapter 2 have been changed to +3s. (The first one in chapter 1 part 2 has been changed to +4)

6 Likes

Thank you! That was bugging me for a while! I thought I skipped something.

1 Like

The sapphire necklace is supposed to be sent over to you at the start of Chapter 4 Part 2. I’ve since added a fix for the next update which will include the necklace coming back to whoever you gave it to.

Just wanna say, I had a lot of people e-mail me a ton of bug reports, but a few of them are pretty helpful in finding small mistakes that I definitely would never find. Thank you for that :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I just discovered this game today and boy I spent HORS straight playing this gem. Thanks for letting us experiencing this fantastic game.
I was eyeing for Gabriel since his opening ‘I want you’ btw. After I tried to find the list of ROs I almost dropped my phone since he is not on the list :sob: and I don’t find other options as interesting. Considering to play a no-romance for a heart broken me right now lol.

3 Likes

Gabriel is a RO

2 Likes

Geez you are right I was reading the old list! Thanks bro. Now my mc knows her next mission:)

1 Like

Hello everybody. How do I enter the cheat codes again? I was able to do it in the settings between chapters. Now I can’t. The option has disappeared. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2 Likes

That’s odd, the option should still be there when you go to the difficulty settings at the start of each chapters.

The option is always there. But if you decide to change the difficulty settings first, then you are skipping other options like cheat.

1 Like

Hello! Does any1 have a problem with the half a million dollar achivo, or is it just meh :’)
-also, how can one get the true criminal achivo, I’ve been killing lotsa ppl and nuthin’

2 Likes

So it’s called the archangel job and the main trio is named after angels or archangels and have the same traits as them or is that a coincidence?

2 Likes

Which choice are we supposed to choose when Gabriel shows up in order to romance Raquel… Please help! I have been trying to romance her for the last two days.

1 Like

You can only use cheats through New Game+ in between chapters. I think via options or something like that. Can’t remember.

1 Like

You have to finish the game with more than half a million dollars, but I think in some platforms, the ending achievements are broken. We’re still trying to fix that.

The original archangel group had titles named after the archangels mostly because the founder just thought it was cool, though most of their allies, like Greg, and a few other black market churches, hold them as a bit holy in some aspects of their vigilante work back in Canada.

When he shows up, you need to not invite him in, and if your relationship with raquel is high enough, she will show up and volunteer to stay at your place.

Which reminds me @MichaelMaxwell, when ever I start a new game plus I was expecting 300 000 but never received it, is that a bug or is there a special way to obtain it?

1 Like