BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

I have discovered I am the worst driver ever. I’ve never seen so many two and threes rolled!

1 Like

At the end of chapter 3, when Gabriel comes to check on you and you dont invite him inside, you will have a opportunity to invite Raquel instead( if her relationship is high enough).

5 Likes

now how do i raise her relationship more currently i can get it to 55…

1 Like

Don’t talk to her in conversations and keep getting hurt but not dying so she can fix you up.

4 Likes

die but not really got it!

7 Likes

You know you’ve made it when the community starts answering questions about your game for you. :sweat_smile:

Thank you everyone for all the help and support!

There is actually no indication at all of that, because it works behind the scenes and adding the extra time up beforehand. I’ll add a bit of text saying that your favour is taking effect.

Thank you! Speaking of sequels, I might have to confer to my patrons about what to do next in terms of planning. Seeing how the game is very popular right now and people are eagerly awaiting the much needed sequel, perhaps I should push Afar: Mad World aside for now?

It is a bit of a passion project of mine, but I’ll go with the public opinion.

You know… sometimes I wish I had put a small scene in the game where if you sacrifice something to the RNG gods, you’ll get better randomized numbers. But I couldn’t find the right place nor time to write it.

What @Fonex said, plus, she also appreciates if you don’t stick your nose where it doesn’t belong.

Raquel is the hardest romance to achieve. Gabriel is the 2nd hardest. and Hayne is the 3rd hardest. Carly is the easiest.

Sometimes, love hurts. Raquel’s love hurts the most. :joy:

12 Likes

Am I doing it right?

Update:

I’m a living corpse now I’m still walking… a bug?

5 Likes

No. That can actually happen. So long as you don’t reach any wound checks before you rest, you’re fine.

4 Likes

I’ve asked a similar question with the rest of the archangels, so I’m going to assume the answer is yes, but might as well as ask. Are the prophets going to show up as associates?

1 Like

Aightt I now feel how hard this is… this wont stop me tho

2 Likes

Though no one is labeled as such, there are also allies of the Archangels who are considered associates. This also includes Rook and Bishop.

Good luck! And try not to die!

1 Like

Yes, hi, just bought this today, and I love it. On my top five Choises game, I absolutely adore Mouse. But I have a question? Blue. I don’t know what that means or what to reply to it in the text box. I’ve replayed the game several times, but I can’t find anything. Also I did find a a bug, but not sure if I need to mention it or not?

1 Like

If you are talking about the end of the informant route. Its one of the code words that the FBI uses to identify you during the raid, the other the word is “waffle”. If someone from the FBI says blue you should reply with waffle so they know you are friendly. Reville explains it to you on the phone before Bishop and Rook arrive in your appartment.

3 Likes

Well, I want to say that Breach is my number 1 most loved hosted games- actually not just hosted but also choice of games interactive novel, I enjoy it a lot and adore the characters honestly. It is quite painful to wait for a sequel but I know the wait will be worth it.
Besides that, Afar: Mad World seems like a really awesome interactive novel as well.
But if you already have more Breach for me- us, you might as well give it to us haha. But seriously ily for this incredible writing. Okay I should chill now.
Ps: I only posted something now because I was mourning the fact that Gabriel doesn’t exist irl.

5 Likes

Are you supposed to start with Kaz relation at 34? If not, is there something you can do before chapter 2 to lower it?

Also, is this one of those games where there’s penalties for trying to exhaust every dialogue option you can? Like can you lose relationship points with crew members if you ask them certain questions before you choose them?

2 Likes

And here I was fearing that my last post had gotten all of the threads locked :stuck_out_tongue:

Bug (?) and some more comments

I just noticed this, but if you give the Blue Sapphire to someone who is not your RO, the game will assume that you have given it to them during the escape at the start of Chapter 4. Really weird and specific situation, I know, but thought I would point it out.

As an addition to my comments in the other thread, after playing the Archangel route after the Informant one, I had a thought that it was a bit of a missed opportunity to not have the Informant-PC run into some Archangels at the hospital, or at least not be somewhat suspicious about some of the orderlies. Granted, the former would probably be hamfisted, there is no reason for Gabriel to be there, and an interaction between an Informant-PC who has shown their true colours and their former crew should probably be left to a scene where they can truly interact.

Even if it would have been unwise in terms of the story it still feels like a bit of a missed opportunity, which is somewhat of the overarching sentiment after doing the Informant-Ending first.

I also took a glance at the code - do the Sariels not have an RO scene at the end of C4P2? Seems rather unfair; though this is ostensibly the first part of a series, it should still stand up on its own.

I would emphasise that it is ultimately your decision, though you might want to listen to the opinions of your patrons and the public. Myself, personally, I don’t really particularly mind. I would encourage not being pressured into anything, especially to the point of being potentially burnt out, since you’ve worked for so long on Breach.

5 Likes

So, being an unabashed achievement hunter after I finish up what I consider to be my canon story, it seems like I cannot get any achievements in the ‘Finish the game as a … the entire time’ or the allegiance change, aside from my first playthrough where I got ‘Short Change Hero’, (By the way, this story ain’t no place for no hero to call home.) categories to register. I’ve gone through the game a few more times, both in regular and New Game+ using no cheats. Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

I think you should focus on what your mind wants @ the moment instead of trying to force your mom into another route. Breach is awesome, Afar Mad World is already looking awesome so apples and oranges for readers. We get an awesome read either ways regardless of whether that’s a complete Afar or a Breach sequel

6 Likes

In the new game+ when do you get the 300k starting cash? Right after joining, or later on? I’m on the planning phase of the first heist atm, but still only have my normal 11k. Any info on this would be fantastic, thanks in advance. This is a very fun story, and has good replay value.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more. I absolutely loved this game. This is by far my favorite and I am absolutely crushed that I have to wait for more. I adore Gabriel and restarted my game at least 5 times trying to raise the right stats to save him from Rook. And at the mention of Rook, I absolutely adored him too! He’s amazing comic relief and he had me laughing, in the best “I wish you were real” type of way!

6 Likes