Bought game on app, don't own on my account?

Bought Fallen hero: Retribution on the hosted games app on my phone using my account email, yet it says I don’t own it on my account when I check the website.
I have found no way to “restore purchase” from this as I already did the restore purchase option via my account’s email address.
I’m looking for any help as I’m on my PC more often then my phone, I would like to read the interactive novel I bought for 12$ USD…

Hello @Spr0nk

I’m afraid that this is an issue that is beyond the scope of what the forum can help with. In this case, you should contact Choice of Games directly by sending an email to support@choiceofgames.com.

They should be able to assist you in this matter.

3 Likes

I think that if you logout and login and play again, it will add it to your account

Have you opened the game in the app after purchasing it?

This happened to me too and when I checked my Apple purchase history it wasn’t there, so I have no idea what happened : /

If you write to support@choiceofgames.com explaining the problem and attaching the receipt of your purchase, they’ll add it to your account and help you resolve the problem.

As @AletheiaKnights pointed out, sometimes opening the game in-app and restoring the purchase from there or logging out and in again will fix that issue.

1 Like