Beta Testers Needed for War of the Gods II

I also want to beta test this game the first game was so intriguing

I would love to beta test! the first one is soo good!

I would love to test it

I would like to beta test, if possible.

Id like to test if still possible

I would like to beta test.

I would be happy to beta-test

I would beta test it for you

Everyone, with corona virus going on and having to put work online, Iā€™ve been somewhat preoccupied and I apologize for dropping the ball somewhat on responding. I have made edits based on feedback I have received and I want to leave the game up for one final week of testing. Iā€™m opening it up to open beta testing to get any final feedback people might have, and if you didnā€™t get the opportunity to play it. The link is https://dashingdon.com/go/5363. Please put comments about the game here in the forum and thanks for taking a look. Sorry Iā€™ve been so distracted.

1 Like

Oh hey, I thought your game was incredible but quick question. For the human beastmaster, werenā€™t they supposed to have purple eyes?

Yes, they are. Did I accidentally put an eye choice in there? If so, Iā€™ll take it out.

Good catch. Thanks. Iā€™ll upload it again on the website with this changed.

I would truly love to test it

Certainly. The more eyes on it, the better. Just follow the link I posted. Let me know if you have any trouble with the link.

Wow. I must say that you did an amazing job with this. I enjoyed every play through. I also went back to the first book an started from scratch and enjoyed it even more. Thanks for this amazing piece. A few grammatical errors but further amazing.

Loved the first game. One of my favorite set ups even if it was a bit short.

Loved the first one so much and i would gladly like to beta test

I loved becoming a God in your first game I would love to beat test for you

1 Like

Do you still need beta testers?

Would it be possible for me to beat test as well? I love the champion of the gods series