"Belle-de-Nuit"—Win duels and hearts in the city of love!

Belle-de-Nuit
We’re proud to announce that Belle-de-Nuit , the latest in our “Heart’s Choice” line of multiple-choice interactive romance novels, is now available for iOS and Android in the “Heart’s Choice” app. You can also download it on Steam, or enjoy it on our website. It’s 25% off until Jun 24th!

Win duels and hearts as a swordswoman at the Belle-de-Nuit, Paris’s finest luxury brothel! Fight for the honor of the ladies of the night in this game of swords and seductions.

Belle-de-Nuit is a 115,000-word interactive romance novel by Rebecca Zahabi, author of Never Date Werewolves . It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

The Belle-de-Nuit is yours to protect, and yours to love. Some of the courtesans have been your best friends for years, and maybe you have a childhood sweetheart whom you’d like to steal from her customers… There is also the shy bartender, with a heavy secret and liquor-scented lips. They have arrived in Paris without telling anyone where they came from, why they travelled this far, or why they always seem so nostalgic.

But Madame wants you to focus on securing the next big patron for the Belle-de-Nuit. Unfortunately, he has a duelist of his own, Sebastian–so frustratingly good at fencing, he threatens your reputation as the best duelist in Paris. You are burning to defeat him in a duel…but do you want to best him with the blade, or bed him?

Madame’s house is filled with lovers. But which will be yours?

• Play as female, gay, straight or bi.
  • Indulge in Parisian nightlife, where seduction and good wine, lies and kisses go hand in hand.
  • Choose a sweetheart – or get involved with more than one – between a rival duelist, a lady of the night and the shy bartender who pours your drinks.
  • Climb rooftops, duel in narrow Parisian streets, outwit your foes, cross-dress to fool and seduce, throw a rose to your chosen one – all in a day’s work!
  • Win duels, role-play as a courtesan, outwit your foes – or fall for them!
  • Uncover secrets which are only whispered at dusk, on rooftops, looking over the beautiful Parisian skyline…
  • Protect the ladies of the night as they go about their evening, get involved with pouring drinks or playing card games with the clients – or more!
  • You’ll fight for the honor of the Belle-de-Nuit brothel, be it with steel or soft lips.

We hope you enjoy playing Belle-de-Nuit . We encourage you to tell your friends about it, and recommend the game on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other sites. Don’t forget: our initial download rate determines our ranking on the App Store. The more times you download in the first week, the better our games will rank.

61 Likes

Already bought it :relaxed:

Am I too superficial if I say that it give me dejà vu feelings from If It Please the Court?

6 Likes

Congratulations Rebecca! Looking forward to playing; I enjoyed the demo.

We certainly didn’t plan to release two HC games set in France back to back, but we publish what’s finished when it’s finished! <3

8 Likes

I love this one! This MC is my favorite type of character. Congrats!

1 Like

I bought it but…HOW DO I GET THE CAT!!! it’s so hard :tired_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

You have to be very nimble and walk along the edge of the roof.

To be successful the options are:

• I’ve done less-than-legal nighttime activities before. I think I’m nimble enough. (Requires: Larceny 36% or higher)
  • I’ll rely on my strength to power my way across. (Requires: Toughness 36% or higher)
  • Fencing is all about balance; I’ll walk along the ridges. (Requires: Swordsmanship 36% or higher)
4 Likes

great, loving it, having the time of my life!
…but uuhhh how to unlock the 3some with A&S option?

Any hints on the love/hate relationship with Sebastian?

Whatever you feel for Sebastian, there are some good times to be had. Anything in particular have you stuck?

Hey, yes! I’m trying to get the “sebastion annoys me but I want to stay with him” outside of the church.

From the code I have, you should be able to do the “I’ll stay with Sebastian. We can do some sword training.” option for what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Tip here:

You need to guide Sebastian up to your room, then open the door when Amaryllis comes in. After that, invite her in, explain to Sebastian what happened, and let the sexy fun times commence!

1 Like

you won’t find any complaints here! i also got a bit of dejà vu @Rinnegato but of a variety that made me think Heart’s Choice is a line for me personally XD i really got onto the wine, women, song, and swords kick last summer and HC has been feeding me well

1 Like

So I purchased this and looking forward to it so much. At least this much (pulls my hands wide apart). A bit short though? If It Pleases The Court very much pleased the Popster, so it all sounds good. I plan to read it sometime today as it is hammering it down outside. Hammering it down with rain and not DIY tools.

1 Like

I finished this last night and I loved it! It’s my favorite of the Hearts Choice releases so far. I got the love/hate relationship with Sebastian and it was… perfect.

I definitely plan on playing again, this time to romance Amaryllis.

The characters are great, even the non RO characters. I loved playing as a charming and seductive bisexual duelist.

2 Likes

I loved this story! However, I was wondering…HOW DO I BEAT SEBASTIAN ATTHE DUEL.

Not the same. It’s more adventurous and romantic (not as in romance but as in, well, adventure) than politics and spyering.