"Battle in the Ruins of a Dead Civilization" Contest entry beta tester request

Hello!

I got zero response from my post in the thread, so I decided to make a new thread.

It is with great trepidation that I humbly request testers/proofreaders for my story. I acknowledge that the deadline is nigh, but I still must ask. The story is not yet complete, but only the final two endings are yet to be written. I am confident that it will be completed soon.

The story is medieval fantasy with a shadow of Lovecraftian horror standing over it. You play as an adventurer sent to a remote village in order to determine why their exports have ceased. What lies within?

I would be eternally grateful to anyone willing to read through what I have written so far, and give feedback on it. At this point it is far too late to fundamentally change any major aspects of the story, but I am greatly interested in what people like and dislike. PM me with your account name on infinite-story and I’ll give you reading permissions. My account name on there is TheCharredScribe.

Fair warning; the story itself contains a bit of graphic violence. The Halloween spirit possessed me this month.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate any help that you may give.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Battle in the Ruins of a Dead Civilization (an off-site small contest for fun and glory)