Auralites [WIP / Updated 9-24]

so…how’s the writing going? any new ideas for the auras, colours or new characters?

I don’t wanna be that guy, but you’re kinda fishing for news on any potential update there, m8. Even if phrased a li’l differently, that’s still against the rules of the forum.

If you want to go ahead and offer up some suggestions for the form your MC’s aura could manifest as, I’d say go right ahead. Lordy knows we were discussing different possibilities not that long ago so I’m sure the author wouldn’t mind hearing some more possibilities to consider. I mean, I’m still hoping for a grim reaper auralite. :joy:

With regards to the colors, the glossary on the stats screen already has a section dedicated to detailing the strong suit of most of the known colors. And considering we can input our own custom color, I don’t see why they’d add more options. :wink:

Hey! Sorry for not updating. I don’t have any internet right now so it’ll be a few days before I can upload it. the update is done, though! I did add a few new auralite options and I will be adding more as I think of more ideas. So yep, the update will be a just a couple of weeks late. :frowning: Sorry for the wait.

Of course if you have any other ideas for auralites I’ll be glad to hear them.

5 Likes

Oh not again, man, I really need to grip on the forum rules.
Oh and the what is your best aura colour is down, is that meant to happen?

It was never implemented as far as I’m aware. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: These are works in progress. All of them are in different states of completion. In this case, it’s grayed out because it’s likely going to be a future addition.

1 Like

Well there is nothing really wrong with asking how the writing is going, it’s just when someone asks when the game will be updated is when the mods start to have a problem.

Don’t worry, I shall check the forum rules each time just to make sure. It’s just that I have a extremely hard time constructing sentences so things come out differently than I want.

1 Like

Has anyone suggested a Griffin like auralite? Or what about a chupacabra?

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I imagined Griffin from THP being my MC’s auralite and just flexing his biceps for invisible cameras. :joy:

I actually think a gryphon would be a good one. I mean, I’d pick a gryphon over a unicorn if I had to, and unicorn is already a choice! :wink: I honestly don’t even know what a chupacabra is meant to look like though.

2 Likes

I hope we get a chance to kill Josen. The old man is irritating and i don’t like how he treats my MC.

1 Like

Auto correct strikes again :sweat_smile:
And we’ll let me link you a pic.

I used spoiler because of minimal blood in the pic. Better safe than sorry

2 Likes

Hrm…what about a Phoenix for someone who has a wind attribute? Would that be too OP?

If that’s the case, then I guess any regular old bird would work.

Though if you tend to go for mammals more, there’s always Cheetas. :wink:

1 Like

or we could have dinosaur for earth, griffin for wind, hydra for fire and a wyvern for water. I know these things because I love to read my mythical beast books, and I’ve sort of come of as a encyclopaedia on myths and legends.

3 Likes

An owl for a patient air affinity mc

3 Likes

Finally, a game that allow me to use a stand. Will my Grey Lancelot have the time for some posing before the fights ?
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/_cb20140730165547/video151/images/thumb/9/93/JoJo’s_Bizarre_Adventure-Episode_5-Silver_Chariot/500px-JoJo’s_Bizarre_Adventure-Episode_5-_Silver_Chariot.jpg

4 Likes

Phoenix won’t be used as an auralite option. I think I mentioned it before, but one of the characters coming up uses a phoenix so I thought it would be strange to have two phoenixes. That said, a griffin is an interesting option. It’s sort of a bird.

:slight_smile:

All great suggestions, thanks!

Edit: Oh, the ‘find your ideal aura’ is a quiz I wrote but I haven’t been able to translate it to choicescript. It’s just for fun so it’s not priority for now.

Yeah, I figured that a pheonix would probably be used by someone else.

What about a quetzal, though? They’re pretty, and colorful.

4 Likes

Wat about a Wolf or a bear

1 Like

Bears or wolves really wouldn’t work for wind though.

I mean, bears could be earth, since they have enormous strength and they hibernate(?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

I’m not seeing a good correlation with a wolf to any of the elements though.

Ah, I have a question for you, @seabean. What are the advantages of having an item as an auralite compared to an animal(if there are any)?

2 Likes

OK then wat about a Komodo dragon for fire or a salamander