Asteroid Run: No Questions Asked -- Deliver the cargo, get rich, or die trying!

Please I can’t found a link in Google play could someone put link please?
Edit Nevermind i went to google web page and download in my phone throughout that . Later I will post my impressions. But I love so far what i read.

1 Like

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.asteroidrun

6 Likes

All the crew except for Roshan, that is!

4 Likes

I had no idea she was a grandma till the end.

8 Likes

I love the stats FINALLY A GAME THAT EXPLAINS ACCURATELY the lore on good highlights and great explanation of ship and surrounding stuff. Well done.

8 Likes

As I said here, it is worth a buy. I highly recommend at least giving it a look.

2 Likes

there goes my romance choice…Pout

2 Likes

She’s married to the, uh…stars? No, uh, work?

Nah, to all that illegally brewed moonshine!

12 Likes

buahahaha at least you didn’t say…she was married to your ship engine…

we may have a problem Houston! :joy:

5 Likes

Mara was totally on board romance Normandy themself and Seth green… Sadly Bioware don’t let us romance both in a poli relationship. Pilot capitain and ship is a hell of perfect relationship

5 Likes

That was enjoyable. Onyl played once so far, but I will play it again, even if I won’t go too far off what I have done (I prefer a certain type of character, after all).

Wonder if we will see a sequel? :wink:

7 Likes

I loved the holiday festivities that we had with the crew. I thought the whole gift giving scene was cute.

7 Likes

I fell into the classic trap of including…seven distinct end states for the main character, not including what happens to NPCs and how Vesta Station fares. I have no idea how a sequel including the MC as protagonist would even work! Stuff within the setting with other characters, though, seems slightly less frightening to consider!

Gift giving scene was wonderfully expanded, if I recall profile names correctly, on the suggestion of @rosemary_and_sage? Apologies if I’ve got mixed up on names, I can’t access the closed Beta thread to check!

9 Likes

Victim to your own brilliance, eh? That’ll teach you to be that good at choices and consequenses. :wink:

I could live with that. Enjoyed the setting, certainly could smell Firefly in that space air that flooded in. :grin:

7 Likes

On a personal level as a spouse, I’m extraordinarily proud and pleased for this game, as an author I’m really impressed with how good it is, and as a player I love the combination of action-packed and room to breathe… Plus I love the characters and romances! (Last time I played I went for Oscar then shifted to Shiori. I think I’ll go full Oscar next time!)

14 Likes

So after my first playthrough I want give my review.

The game is solid with a balanced pace. The flow is good and characters are well developed, with their personalities shown gradually through game evolving and with some plot twist.

Talking about characters personalities are very well developed but physical descriptions and anything o that kind don’t I discover that a character was a grandma at the end of game I thought it was mid 30’s I only know the size of one character because is part storyline.

I romance the pilot and I know she was a she because the pronouns absolutely anything in text could let clear how she was physically. That is key in romance. Also the ending i get in my romance was lacklustre as best. “Bye I will have holidays from ship”

As demiromantic myself the way that was shown it was rushed and like a cause of telling not showing. It is like she was giving a speech instead of showing the fact is demi romantic naturally during the date or something.

Lol I sounded super negative. Is not the rest of game is a blast. Good plot twists. Mystery a good management of system and a well crafted universe very believable.

A very solid game . I give it a 7/10.

@HannahPS both of you are great writers. Take both of you a coffee or a tea with my money then return work I want read more stuff :wink:

5 Likes

I think it’s totally fair about the physical descriptions - it’s something that as a fiction writer I’m okay with, but writing IF I forget that putting it in only one thread won’t tell everyone what that person or thing looks like!

I’m really glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

And @HannahPS - if we’re going to get mushy here, it wouldn’t be nearly as good as it is without you! <3

7 Likes

Oh ho, I see what you did there! Thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

Absolutely love the game! However I’m a little confused on how to get the romance with Victor.

1 Like

It’s only under certain circumstances - there are a couple of different endings where you are doing something substantially different to being a ship Captain, and can choose to have Victor around. If you have a good enough relationship or worked with him well, and you’re not in a relationship, he’ll initiate.

Detail, contains major spoilers!

Either get the best De Rege offer and join them, and have him join your crew, or become Governor and have him as your advisor, which is definitely the easier option!

9 Likes