Argus (Starship Captain WIP)

The link no working for me.
edit work after refresh

Some dialogue and story elements will seem flat as you get closer to the end of where I’ve progressed, but that’s because I’m a write-first-edit-second kind of guy. I have to get it down on “paper” as a shoddy first-draft before I go back and polish it up with some editing. It’s just how I’ve always written.

So, don’t be alarmed by the crappy dialogue and narrative here and there. :wink:

@Proff if you want to see crap dialog read my WIP. I love your game but i have a small issue. Why i have to be a lovely parents? it could be a minor add only few phrases, and adds variety. Maybe from a single mom or a orphan the school rest is cool could remain the same

True, I could branch out the opening narrative to include other types of upbringing. At most, it would just offer more lore options, but it’s still a cool idea.

It’s y prefer bad families to have a excuse to play like evil, she poison all the planet B, but her fathers never give her a hug. Poor psycho… " Nah i like change family type but Im weird player

You would probably like a game where you play as an evil overlord of a dungeon, defending your hoard from would-be heroes and adventurers.

Yeah but i want charm people too.I play with rogues and bards so Im a gentle pretty charming bard who use poison and bow

Also after replying demo, the way you put romance its totally forced. You love a or b?

what the hell are a and b? i mean i don’t know them.Im straight personally buy in games are romance char personality or if they are good looking. I have no idea how they are how are they personality? but i want romance someone so i choose randomly. If you delay choose until i meet character personality it could be tons better; and more credible. Also could i have a space kitty i want a black cat with red eyes and three tails. I call her Titus like my real cat. also my ship is called Poison.

You have A, B, or C.

C being the opt-out. That section is only used to set your character’s sexual orientation, which opens up various additional dialogue along the way. More romance options are going to pop up later in the game, and even if you’ve chosen C, you’ll still get to engage other characters. C, in this case, was your character saying “I don’t date crew members.”

Didn’t say anything about other characters living on planets you’ll be coming across later.

I love the way you start from childhood and learn throughout the years until adulthood. It was great I enjoyed it very much. I’m looking forward to seeing description of the alien worlds you may come across. ^_-

Alright, I think I’ve finished 1 of 3 major routes for Chapter 1. As always, if you come across any bugs, be sure to let me know!

Here’s the new link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/207984753/Argus/web/index.html

I immediately saw some line-spacing errors, but I think I’ve fixed them now.

FURTHER EDIT: And I forgot the variable for the person who gave you a pet as a gift. Oh well, I’ll get to it later. :wink:

For now, it’s sandwich time.

Great new additions there!

Spoilers:

Was it just me having played too much Fallout 3 or when I read the Android speaking I imagine it like the robot butler in your room in Megaton. Also, JEEZ those are some expensive things for the girlfriend. And of ourse I’m gonna name my hedgehog Sonic, duh.

The link not work error 404

Not the top link. The one closer towards the bottom.

ah sorry Im just dumb X_X

@derekmetaltron I totally named mine Sonic too

Dead link

@DrDerpyPoodle Negative. Use the updated link that Proff posted on September 3rd. It is a few posts up.

Um…your link won’t work is there another one or what?