Are you working on a game in ChoiceScript? Let us know!

Hey there. I’ve been working on a game called Vampire House. I’m roughly 20000 words away from finishing it. I suspect it’ll take me about a week or so to finish.

After that I’ll be moving on to editing/making my cover art.

And then I’ll be completely done.

2 Likes

Ha. I sort of wish I had seen this post a few months ago.

I just submitted a completed game to you, along with art: Founder’s Saga: The Culling.

Hello,
I am happy that you guys are having so much success and hoping you guys can manage it all.
I am nearing the end of game and wanted to give you guys a heads up. Factions: The Raids of the Divided will hopefully be ready to submit before 7/17/15. I will let you know if there is a delay.

Thank you
Hold the line-Kirrahe

1 Like

I’m working on my first game now! It hasn’t really gotten far along yet, and it’s one of those cliche old stories about mad scientists and escaped mutants. It’ll be short and won’t really have customization or many branching choices, but it’s fun to work on.

2 Likes

I have finished writing the story, but my editors are still working on it. I will let you know when I submit it.

1 Like

I’m working on a Choicescript draft called “A Life Remembered” which is about choice, circumstances, a coma, memories and paradoxes. I’m still working on it. Plus, it can be found here!

http://dashingdon.com/play/Ziricon8/a-life-remembered/mygame/

Hey, I just finished writing my game “An answer to Al”, have mailed the mygame file(zipped) to hosted-submissions@choiceofgames.com
Hope you get time to read it soon

I just realised that although one of my other projects was on this thread, I must have forgotten to put my current one on the list.

It’s for Wizardry Level C and is hopefully not far off being finished now. The draft is done, currently being edited. The cover art and most of the internal story art has also been finished.

I’m writing a story called Lord of Dust.

It’s a Persian inspired fantasy adventure in a sand swept world called Ashan. The game is in it’s very early stages but I am committed to finishing it.

Progress is updated daily here :
http://dashingdon.com/index.php

http://dashingdon.com/play/RounakBhunia/lord-of-dust/mygame/

Thanks

1 Like

I have started work on a fantasy game with RPG and Strategy elements that I have tentatively titled ‘The Rise’.

I have neither a drop of experience with coding nor any published writing under my belt, but I immediately found ChoiceScript very rewarding to learn when I started using it just recently, and, after becoming more confident with the language, successfully drafted an initial outline of the game. Firstly, I am working towards a demo which I will distribute to friends and colleagues, following which I will probably post the demo here.

I have a second WiP that I’m working on. It’s called “The Last Lunarian Mage” . I have decided to continue it from this years CScomp run by Lordirish. I will post up a thread for it once I’ve written more.

1 Like

Hello, I have been writing a game called “The Grand Slime”. You where a grand slime (a large monster) but was killed and are now living inside one a human. Currently I have written the prologue and the first chapter and will be making a post soonish

I am working on a game called ‘A diamond break’. In it, you are a prisoner sentenced to jail for a crime that you didn’t commit. Age, Background and the type of crime can be chosen as well as the sentence length depending on which options you choose.

Hello,

I’m actually working on a new Choice game called Secret Magic. I do hope you’ll like it when I post it. I might need a couple of Beta testers to try it out before it’s posted, but I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. It should take me a couple more days to complete before I send it in.

There is another one in the works besides this one called The Lab. I hope you’ll like it too though I’m currently working a bit on the story. This one will definitely take a longer time to complete.

That’s it :smile:

So I began coding my came in July, and now I’m at the halfway mark. Simply called, Gateway to Fialion (at this point though as the title is WIP), it’s a massive fantasy epic that has a riveting story (mainly because I’m basing it on an unfinished manuscript of mine), but I’ve implemented the following using the Choice Script Code:
*Over 100 different possible endings.
*Combat. No joke, I was able to make a combat system that works.
*Real Time Strategy. Also no joke, but it is simplistic.
*Journal (like most RPGs).
So far I have 377 files for this game in my little folder… and counting!

Work is coming along nicely. Updates at https://www.facebook.com/chroniclesfialion

I am currently working on an interactive story as part of my Master of Media, and after having a great time playing Choice of Robots, I’ve decided to work on it with the ChoiceScript system. I’m hoping to finish at least the first chapter for the course, by the end of October.

Title: Rook

Summary: Set in an European medieval kingdom, you are a knight’s squire of low-birth but well-cared for within the knight’s family. Your contented life is shattered however, by the last words of the king on his death-bed. With his dying breath, he acknowledges you as his bastard son, placing your life in danger and turmoil from that moment on.

Choose whether to prove your claim, putting you on a collision course with the Crown Prince; or simply try to survive each day, while unraveling the layers of conspiracy surrounding the throne.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m new to the forum but have been working on a ChoiceScript game for some time now. I am currently one chapter (10,000 words) into it. The game itself will most likely be split into multiple chapters in a single file unless its word count begins to spiral beyond my control.

Title: The Following

Setting: The beginning of the world you are a spirit beginning your own religion with a follower.

USP: The story branches depending on the choices made by the player however the player cannot directly control their followers and therefore the religions structure or beliefs. The idea is that the choices given will setup the player’s personality traits as a God which will in turn the followers beliefs and images. The end result will be one of 32 different endings reflecting similar beliefs (druids, Vikings, Catholic, Roman, Buddhist, Atheist, and Agnostic) that will have organically grown throughout the story.

The idea is not to poke fun at religions or to justify their existence. Merely to see the growth of them from beginning to end through the eyes of a small spirit in a lucky position of power.

I am able to send the first chapter to anyone that would be interested in trying it and offering constructive criticism / feedback.

1 Like

Hello. I was been out of the forum for a while.

recently begin to try to code a choicescript game of my own. But sadly is only for readers of my native Language…

It is realy very early but if you are curious and whant to take a look here is the Link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s42e9doos8tmj06/O%20Principado.html?dl=0

The name is Il Principatibus

1 Like

@Nahim_Kerman, it’s not just for people who speak your language apparently, because somewhere along the line, my phone learned to auto translate porteguise into rough english. I haven’t read too much yet, but I like what you have.

1 Like

I’m working on a game called “Switch” (just the working title for now), where you play as a man who comes home for the holidays and is immediately told to pay back and old debt he owes his twin brother- by switching places with him on an important date that inevitably is going to go horribly, horribly wrong.

2 Likes