Anxiety While Writing

Thanks, We have a writers support each month. I cheers you to try and go there to talking with us and helping each other.

alright so I’m back in this thread cause I need an advice.
So… I’ve been writing something for a while, it’s a comic and it’s kinda become my comfort other than just a project. I’m almost done animating a trailer for it and I’m hella anxious now… should I put the trailer on Youtube? On one hand, everybody would see it and that unsettles me in a way, on the other hand was I not to post it and then someone else were to put out something similar to mine in the future before me when I already had the trailer ready to be posted, I’d be REALLY devastated… from writer to writer… what would you do? I’m inclined to publish it but I’m very anxious… :sob:

2 Likes

I have that same feeling each time I publish something. My way to past the feeling is. Let your feelings flow with a friend. Then breathe and I say to myself. I am stronger than my fears, I have worked hard and I should show it, head high. My anxiety will never win. And the only way of lose is letting your fears win. Publish it on YouTube and learn to be better from it.

2 Likes