An Office Romance Game--Updated April 10, 2019

Topic reopened at OP’s request.

Yay!

Yay!!! First of @CammyCamaro keep up the good work i really definitly like An office adventure :x

Yup yup

Yay welcome back can I just say I love this game keep up the great work!

@Beezlebub @GloriaRose @JLBH @StarWarsMaster Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I’m excited to start writing again! I’m planning to upload new material this weekend hopefully Sunday night at the latest :slight_smile:

Yay how exciting i am so looking forward to that cammy :x Keep up the good work!

@GloriaRose: Thank you so much :slight_smile: !

I updated the story today. The section reveals more about Anne. I’m working on the main character and Jillian’s interaction next. Regardless of which path you took (cheat/no cheat, or who you decided to seek comfort with), what would you like to see happen between Jillian and the main character?

As always, thanks for playing!

A fight with pranks

@CammyCamero your very much welcome :slight_smile: and sorry for the delay…i hope our main character and jilian can well have a hate loved relationship. But i prefear billy! Hes so sweet? ^^

I love it so far and didnt find anything that may need corrected as in spelling or what not. Awesome work.

@JLBH: I’m planning on writing an offsite arc soon. I’m gonna have some funny passive-aggressive scenarios there so hopefully that satisfies your suggestion :slight_smile:

@GloriaRose: I’ll definitely keep the love-hate vibe going between the main character and Jillian since having a nemesis is important. However, their relationship will evolve a little so it doesn’t get stale.

@jjc73: Thank you! Please let me know if there’s anything in the story you’d like to see.

Hello! Planning on uploading new content by the end of next week. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

@CammyCamaro I cant wait for more! I love Billy lol :x

On the topic of Jillian it would be ABSOLUTELY cool if you could allow she and a friendly/romantic player to actually be nice to each other. Like Jillian could still be super competitive but instead of finding the player a threat, she finds her an ally. I think that would be slightly more compelling that a love-hate thing, at least for a romantic/friendly path?

Still, your game, your decision. I’m just throwing out thoughts. OTHER than that though this is still a super cool game and I’m excited for it to grow.

I agree with @spacelesbian about Jillian. Also, its good the way you have presented it, a lighthearted feel, I’d suggest keeping it as such. The competition is sweet to but don’t want extreme. Competition helps the company but too much can hinder them as well.

@MarvelousMatty: Thank you :slight_smile: Billy’s a sweetheart isn’t he?

@SpaceLesbian @jjc73: The game hints that Jillian is still a possible love option. Once the rivalry dies down, I can bring in the romance aspect between Jillian and the player. I just haven’t found the moment where I want the player to start committing to a love option. Thanks for the feedback!

@jjc73: I agree that competition can be both productive and harmful. Anne starts to feel the same way, which is what drives the next section. I’m glad you enjoy the light tone of the story. Thanks for playing!

Hey guys! I’ve posted an update. The offsite arc is starting. Time to get out of the office and into the wilderness :slight_smile:

Hey can we the link to the new stuff?

Hi @StarWarsMaster sorry for the late reply. Due to a coding error the new chapter didn’t load. I’ve fixed it today. Hopefully you like it! Please let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! Due to a coding error by yours truly my last upload didn’t work. The coding’s fixed. Please check out my new content! Hoping to upload new material again by the end of next week. Given where the recent chapter left off (SPOILER ALERT!!!), please let me know which bunk pairings would be the most interesting. I have my own ideas, but I love hearing what you guys think and having the story evolve with your input :slight_smile:

HELLO!!! It’s been a long time! I uploaded new content where the character is physically preparing for the group outing. Her mental preparation is coming up next (I’ve already started working on it!) Please look forward to it. As always, thanks for playing and for your comments and feedback :slight_smile:

I don’t know if this is still a WIP or already dead, but if you’re still working on it, I liked the new content that has been added since the last time I played, keep up the writing!